Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EFIS-D10A - Yak 52-TW

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gus.fraser(at)gs.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:53 am    Post subject: EFIS-D10A - Yak 52-TW Reply with quote

The D10A gives out data in parallel for the transponder. The install is really easy. If you want to take advantage of the Angle of Attack feature you will have to modify the pitot static system. What I did on my SP-91 was as follows.

There are two lines coming from the pitot tube. There are two lines needed for the Dynon P-S probe. Dynon requires Pitot and AOA (it is a second pitot at an angle and it derives aoa by a differential between the pitot and aoa pressure. I moved my static source to the rear fuselage, I put a static vent on each side of the fuse and ran a new line to the panels. I then used the old static line as the aoa pressure feed. It is worth doing especially on a tail dragger with poor forward vis and short fields Smile))

The electrical installation is easy for pictures of my installation see

http://www.notasukhoi.com/cgi-bin/photo/index.cgi?mode=view&album=/Modifications

Hope this helps

Gus
Quote:
From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of David McGirt
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 3:32 PM
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: RE: Yak-List: EFIS-D10A - Yak 52-TW

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: