Joined: 10 Feb 2013
|Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:59 pm Post subject: M-14P Series II Engine and Installation Parts For Sale
M-14P, Series II Engine and Parts for Sale:
• M-14P Engine, Series II, 300 hours since overhaul, original logbook, includes Western Fittings Kit and Skytronics alternator/regulator. $13,750.
• M-14 Exhaust System, stainless steel, made in USA, includes gaskets. $1375.
• MT Prop Adapter. Adapts Western style flat flange prop to the standard serrated M-14 propshaft. $275.
• Petersen 5 Gallon Oil Tank modified for use with the M-14 engine. Includes mounting brackets, Kimball on/off oil valve, silicone pad heater, oil temp probe fitting, scavenge oil return fitting, custom vent fittings, calibrated dipstick/cap assembly. $500.
• Kimball Air Start Components: Compressed air storage bottle with aux fill fitting, pressure guage, valve manifold with start valve, dump valve and safety valve. $350.
• Kimball Prop Governor Cable Bracket. $45
• Kimball Intake Manifold Drain Kit. $80
• Kimball Prop Governor “Wheel”. $30
• Start Coil. $100
• M-14 Engine Guages, made by UMA, specifically color marked for the M-14: 2.25” tach and tach generator, $120. 1.25” oil pressure, oil temp, volts and CHT, $60 each.
Engine and parts were recently removed in good working order from a flying aircraft
For info or photos mail / call me at jdair(at)sbcglobal.net / 913 634 8531
|- The Matronics Engines-List Email Forum -|
Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Engines-List