Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where you guys buying your transponders.Boy they're expensiv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith701801-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geoff Heap

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject: Where you guys buying your transponders.Boy they're expensiv Reply with quote

I cannot go with the long ones. No panel space. I need the smaller profile, like Becker sells but everything is over a grand. I didn't realize they were so expensive. Can anyone help with the price......Thanks Geoff

Do not archive
"I introduced into my ears two metal rods with rounded ends and joined them to the terminals of the apparatus. At the moment the circuit was completed, I received a shock in the head and heard a crackling and boiling noise. This disagreeable sensation, which I feared might be dangerous, has deterred me so that I have not repeated this experiment."
-- Alessandro Volta

Every thing built…Working on the Electric City stuff. Getting myself educated. SLOW.
Rotax 80hp/Dynon D180/Garmin 296/Icom AC-A210/Dual controls

- The Matronics Zenith701801-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith701801-List
Coloradodan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Where you guys buying your transponders.Boy they're expe Reply with quote

Try this guy Mike (at):
mike(at)ferrer-aviation.com

He seems to be a good guy he's on the RV forums I'm getting the whole set up from him for my 801.

Dan

- The Matronics Zenith701801-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith701801-List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith701801-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: