Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tru-Trak Servos for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV9-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brice(at)earshotaudiopost

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Tru-Trak Servos for sale Reply with quote

I have two Tru-Trak Type B servos for sale. I am changing to a different auto-pilot system in my 9A project and need to find a home for these.

They are new in the box from Tru-Trak (I installed the wing and fuselage servo brackets and did some fitting of the servos, but they have never been powered up).
I paid $1000 each and will part with them for $1600 for both.
Tru-Trak has several types of servos - these are the ones recommended for the RV-9(A).
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Brice Bowman
brice(at)earshotaudiopost.com (brice(at)earshotaudiopost.com)
Earshot Audio Post
6311 Westfield Blvd., Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46220
317.803.3727 Office
317.797.7025 Cell

[quote][b]

- The Matronics RV9-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV9-List
markdonahue(at)earthlink.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Tru-Trak Servos for sale Reply with quote

Brice,
I have the Tru Trak Guppie EFIS in my 9A, and I am putting in the auto pilot wiring for future servo install, if I think my mission supports it in the future.
So why are you going a different way auto pilot wise?
Appreciate your input.
Thanks,
Mark Donahue

From: owner-rv9-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv9-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Brice Bowman
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 9:13 AM
To: rv9-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Tru-Trak Servos for sale

I have two Tru-Trak Type B servos for sale. I am changing to a different auto-pilot system in my 9A project and need to find a home for these.

They are new in the box from Tru-Trak (I installed the wing and fuselage servo brackets and did some fitting of the servos, but they have never been powered up).

I paid $1000 each and will part with them for $1600 for both.

Tru-Trak has several types of servos - these are the ones recommended for the RV-9(A).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Brice Bowman

brice(at)earshotaudiopost.com (brice(at)earshotaudiopost.com)

Earshot Audio Post

6311 Westfield Blvd., Suite 300

Indianapolis, IN 46220

317.803.3727 Office

317.797.7025 Cell

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote][b]

- The Matronics RV9-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV9-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: