Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

belt reduction
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ducati SS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: belt reduction Reply with quote

I am considering removing the Rotax from my Firefly and installing a Kawasaki. Anyone have any experience with or know of anyone using the micro v belt reduction as sold by J Bird?

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
elleryweld(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: belt reduction Reply with quote

I am dam sure I wouldn't replace a Rotax with Kawasaki unless you would like to get more glider time

Ellery Batchelder Jr.

--

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

herbgh(at)nctc.com

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: belt reduction Reply with quote

Can someone tell me when the last Kawasaki 440's and other members of that engine family were last made? My research says sometime in the 1980's? Herb

At 09:58 AM 2/19/2012, you wrote:
[quote]I am dam sure I wouldn't replace a Rotax with Kawasaki unless you would like to get more glider time

Ellery Batchelder Jr.

--

Ducati SS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: belt reduction Reply with quote

I spent many years as a professional motorcycle / snowmobile mechanic. I have worked on and rebuilt prior and current generation rotax engines as well as the TA 440. The TA was a good engine with the exception of center seal failure. The fix was to split the cases and install a labrinth seal. The seal problem on newer engines is supposed to be fixed, however I will split the cases and inspect be for running. The claim is that these engines are still in production for fixed equipment such as pumps. I have some question with the fan housing and the intake manifold, but the cases definitely look new. Again I will know more after disassembly. I almost bought the MZ, and I may still at a future date but I have some concerns and have received no good answers.

herbgh(at)nctc.com

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: belt reduction Reply with quote

I have a two or three year old "new" 440 crank from J Bird....so
called....Should it have the new style seal? and can you tell me
when the "non Pump" utility engines, snowmobile were last
built? Good guess would be ok...Herb
At 10:34 AM 2/19/2012, you wrote:
Quote:

I spent many years as a professional motorcycle / snowmobile
mechanic. I have worked on and rebuilt prior and current generation
rotax engines as well as the TA 440. The TA was a good engine with
the exception of center seal failure. The fix was to split the cases
and install a labrinth seal. The seal problem on newer engines is
supposed to be fixed, however I will split the cases and inspect be
for running. The claim is that these engines are still in production
for fixed equipment such as pumps. I have some question with the fan
housing and the intake manifold, but the cases definitely look new.
Again I will know more after disassembly. I almost bought the MZ,
and I may still at a future date but I have some concerns and have
received no good answers.

Read this topic online here:

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=366611#366611

Ducati SS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: belt reduction Reply with quote

Arctic cat used used mostly kawasaki engines until the change to the Spirit. Thats going back but I believe it was late seventies or very early eighties. I left the Suzuki, Arctic, Ski-Doo dealership in 84 and we had Spirit engines by then. Kawasaki snowmobiles of the eighties used the 440 but it may have been only th 440b. I have not opened up my engine yet. If the update is a labyrinth seal that will be easy to see, but if it is an improved conventional seal part numbers will be needed.

DAquaNut(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: belt reduction Reply with quote

I bought a 440 w/ belt reduction from J bird. I broke in the rebuilt engine but it had a rattle at around 3200 rpm . Jim swapped it out for a " new" 440". for 500.00 more. I had a rattle at lower RPMS, but I still had reservations even though Jim said it was normal. The belt drive seemed to work smoothly but I still had some reservations. I never installed it and it is sitting in my garage . Im still not convinced it was a NEW engine Ca nt say for certain .

In a message dated 2/19/2012 9:19:54 A.M. Central Standard Time, hiwingflyer6219(at)yahoo.com writes:
Quote:

I am considering removing the Rotax from my Firefly and installing a Kawasaki. Anyone have any experience with or know of anyone using the micro v belt reduction as sold by J Bird?
I have since installed a new Rotax 447 and need to finish breaking it in.

Ed Diebel ( FF 62)
Quote:

[quote][b]

Dana

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: belt reduction Reply with quote

At 10:13 AM 2/19/2012, Ducati SS wrote:
Quote:
--> Kolb-List message posted by: "Ducati SS" <hiwingflyer6219(at)yahoo.com>

Why the change?

-Dana

--
The American people get the government they deserve, and they get it good and hard.
[quote][b]

Ducati SS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: belt reduction Reply with quote

Trying to lighten it enough to install electric start. All up weight of the TA is 6.5 lbs. lighter than the Rotax. Also exchanging some airframe parts for titanium and carbon fiber, lighter instruments and lighter prop.

Thumper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: belt reduction Reply with quote

Use the 2.6 or more ratio if you can and you will like that Micro-V drive. And 35hp will fly a Firefly quiet well as Jack Harts post prove and did pretty well on the Ultrastar. Wish I had taken a picture of the mounting plate. It was a 30 Minute change out to switch engines which allowed me to do lots of comparative testing.

I did a lot of work on an Ultrastar to find a good replacement for the Cuyuna UL-II-02 and I was happy with the 440A BUT it is only 35HP equivalent to the 377 that used to be on a lot of early Firestars. IT is not 40+HP as J-bird or anyone else trying to sell one will state. You can go to the Ultrastar Yahoo group and read the archives about my experiences. The Micro-V worked well, I had the provision crankcase and it mounted right to the engine. I will try to get some pictures attached for you. You do NOT want the 38mm blue cap carb, just use the 32mm VM and it will jet up and run well. I used the Ultra Prop on the Ultrastar for its durability but don't recommend it for the firefly, IVO or wood would be better. And you need to use the Chaparell exhaustt pipe, my weight all up was 80#. I did not have electric start though. Mine ran well and I put 140 hours on it before selling it at Sun-N-Fun 2010. Youtube at thumperfour and you can watch some video at sun and fun. Here is what I posted back then but you can do a search of the Ultrastar Yahoo group and search 440A and read more.

I'll try to keep it short. I wanted to get better climb since I am heavy at 225# and I have a BRS installed. History first. The Cuyuna was running well at all of the proper temps and the plane flew well, 300-400fpm climb at around 70 degrees and 400ASL. As the summer was approaching I had heard that the Cuyuna had cooling issues and it was running at 400 CHT already. So I purchased the brand new Kawasaki 440A with a provision crankcase so I could buy the compact Micro-V and have it be a simple bolt in place for the Cuyuna. Goal accomplished. I can swap engines in less than an hour. Starting with the Kaw I bought the 3 blade Ultra prop 54" and an ACS side mounted exhaust so it mounted to the engine like the Cuyuna did. I also ordered it with two prop pulleys, 2.4 and 2.0. That way I could compare the Culver prop to the larger props. With the ACS exhaust it would not spin up the Culver 50x30 prop to about 5800rpm with the 2.0 ratio. Way less than the Cuyuna. I had the same issue with it not spinning up to proper RPM with the suggested pitch blocks on the Ultraprop and the 2.4 ratio. I bought a 54" 2 blade Powerfin and had the same issue. I am only guessing here that it gave me about 30hp with that exhaust. After going to flatter pitch blocks it would fly with the Ultraprop but the climb was very marginal. I then purchased the Chaparell exhaust recommended by the trike guys who fly a lot of the Kaws. Big difference. I had to change pitch settings as now the engine would scream past 7000. After getting the pitch blocks set properly and swapping exhaust back and forth it would show a 600rpm improvement with the Chaparell exhaust. That exhaust is 7# heavier but worth it. Now the Kawasaki weighed exactly the same as the Cuyuna at 80# complete but without any prop. I am guessing 35hp now. But I have yet to reinstall the Culver prop with the 2.0 as an equal test. I was flying and having fun. I plan to do it this month if the weather will settle down. I want to know just what the power of the Kawasaki is. Now the advantages of the Kaw are; lightweight, smoother at idle (same at flying speed) no steel cylinder liners it has all aluminum cylinders with Nikasil coating so it is more forgiving to seisures. The Kaw parts are available at any smowmobile shop. Forget the blue cap carb in the 38mm size it is hard to tune and gains nothing at our RPM. I installed a 32mm and it tunes fine. Now the bad about the Kaw, at the proper 1200 EGT and plug color it runs 430-440CHT on climb, higher than the Cuyuna. I installed the EGT prob where the manual from J-bird recommended 2" from piston skirt. This engine is sensitive to carb jetting in that IF you run it richer to reduce the EGT there is a noticable difference in power. The engine is peaky with this exhaust, there is a certain RPM where then engine will fall off the pipe and a very small increase in throttle and it will hit the pipe. It is managable but keeps me from flying in that rpm range. Best climb is at 1200 EGT and cruise near that and you will get 2.5 to 3 GPH at 50 airspeed. Without the steel liner for the piston I feel safe those 430+ head temps are OK. Try running it richer and you lose performance. I had good luck with J-Bird Jim other than him being long winded and going off on tangents and being stuck in the 80's for oil mix and technology lag. I have run both engines on Castrol TTS synthetic and plan to continue with it. I would have no issues now running the Cuyuna but I would buy the new Micro-V reduction in 2.4 ratio so I can run the larger prop. 2" spacer would be required to lower the engine but would add thrust and keep my climb rate near 500fpm even in the summer. Hope this helps but feel free to call me for more details and opinions.
Long winded but hopefully valuable to someone. The Kawasaki is a good alternative to the Cuyuna UL-II-02 but not required. Homer had it right if I just wasn't gravitationaly challenged so much.
Dennis

More information from testing is now available.
I am just passing on some more information I learned today. I re-installed the Culver 50x30 prop with the 2.0 pulley. I was curious what the actual HP of the Kaw 440 is since I have the pipe and carb tuned to 1200EGT on climb like I did the Cuyuna. With the 440A, 32mm Mikuni, Chaparell Exhaust and the Micro-V 2.0 redrive the engine would spin up to exactly the same RPM as the Cuyuna under the same weather conditions. This tells me that any claim to it being 38 or 40 hp is
just wishfull thinking. I only have one other test to complete and that is
trying the larger 38mm Blue Cap carb. I will try and get around to it this next month. I really don't think it will help as the 32mm passes as much air as this engine can use but? I tried the 38mm carb with the ACS exhaust and that carb was very difficult to tune. Lean spots and bogging. Maybe with this Chaparell exhaust it will be different? Also the "Thrum Thrum" was back just like the Cuyuna had with this two blade prop and the 2.0 reduction. It is annoying more than anything else. BUT the flat spot in the 4600-5300 rpm band was gone. This prop must keep the engine loaded differently than the Ultra Prop. I did not express that in the earlier post but the 2.4 reduction the 54" 3 blade UltraProp had a flat spot, more a feeling of the engine hitting the pipe like on the old motocross bikes. There was a flat spot between 4600 and 5300 that the engine just would not stay in no matter what I did with the jetting. Must be the ultraprop not having twist and it just not loading the engine right at that rpm. It is sensitive to prop loading near this point by climbing or decending. The larger Ultraprop spinning slower DEFINATELY helps the climb rate over the 50" Culver prop but the Culver Cruises at a lower rpm but fuel burn was approximately the same. So your best improvement with a 35hp engine is to somehow increase the prop size to gain thrust. I would love to try a 2 blade Culver set up for the 2.4 reduction, maybe 54x28? Just passing along more information as I learn.
Thanks

100_2537.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  925.75 KB
 Viewed:  18867 Time(s)

100_2537.JPG

100_2534.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1012.41 KB

100_2534.JPG

Kaw 440 Redrive 2.2-1 Micro-V.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  855.52 KB

Kaw 440 Redrive 2.2-1 Micro-V.JPG

Previously Kolb Mark IIIC, 94 Firestar, 84 Ultrastar.
1200+hours since 1/1/2009
Ducati SS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: belt reduction Reply with quote

Dennis - thanks for the info - thats more than I have been able to find in a month of poking around the internet. I have a number of options to explore. Along with the Firefly I have a CGS Hawk. The Hawk was licensed with a 440A so I may just mount the new Kawasaki on that and hope something better comes along in the future. The whole point of the swap is to save weight so if the TA is not at least 6 to 8lbs. lighter, its not worth the effort. I weigh less than 170 so the plane performs well, however my strip has only 1 good approach and if I have to go around I need alot of climb. Perhaps my fears about the MZ will prove to be a non issue and I will buy one of those for the Firefly. Another thought is that my 447 only has 13hrs. so I am in no real hurry, I may build a test stand and experiment with the TA.

Ducati SS

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: belt reduction Reply with quote

I decided to run the Rotax for the summer and experiment with the Kawasaki. Comments on other sites would seem to verify 35 hp for the TA. This is interesting as given a fixed displacement there are only two ways to alter max hp, rpm and cylinder pressure. The 447 and Ta440 have the equal displacement and are capable of the same rpm so it has to be a lower mean cylinder pressure causing the reduced hp. I have always preferred 2 strokes over 4 and enjoy working on them. Years ago I worked at a very progressive dealership where I did all the 2 stroke high performance work ( cylinder porting, piston mods, chambers and such) great fun. Should be fun to fiddle with the TA and see what I can come up with. In the mean time maybe something better will come along for the Firefly.

Richard Pike

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: belt reduction Reply with quote

Rant - again. Due to the huge size of the pictures in this thread, the thread is incredibly annoying to try to read online, if you are reading it in an email, your results may vary.

Here is Matt's link to the Kolb list rules: http://www.matronics.com/FAQs/Kolb-List.FAQ.html

Here are some of Matt's rules from that link relative to pictures posted :

2) SCALE YOUR PICTURES DOWN!!! I don't want to see huge 3000 x 2000
pictures getting posted that are 3 or 4MB each. This is just
unacceptable. Use a program such as Photoshop to scale the picture
down to something on the order of 800 x 600 and try to keep the
file size to less-than 200KB, preferably much less.

Microsoft has a really awesome utility available for free that allows
you to Right-Click on a picture in Explorer and automatically
scale it down and resave it. This is a great utility - get it, use it!
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
Look for the link "Image Resizer"

BE COURTEOUS!

Da Old Poop's rant ends.
Do Not Archive

Forgiving is tough, being forgiven is wonderful, and God's grace really is amazing.
lcottrell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: belt reduction Reply with quote

Which post are you "ranting" about? I believe that he also suggests that you include enough of the original message so that we know who to be offended about.

Larry

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Richard Pike <richard(at)bcchapel.org (richard(at)bcchapel.org)> wrote:
Quote:
--> Kolb-List message posted by: "Richard Pike" <richard(at)bcchapel.org (richard(at)bcchapel.org)>

Rant - again. Due to the huge size of the pictures in this thread, the thread is incredibly annoying to try to read online, if you are reading it in an email, your results may vary.

Here is Matt's link to the Kolb list rules: http://www.matronics.com/FAQs/Kolb-List.FAQ.html

2) SCALE YOUR PICTURES DOWN!!!  I don't want to see huge 3000 x 2000
           pictures getting posted that are 3 or 4MB each.  This is just
           unacceptable.  Use a program such as Photoshop to scale the picture

scale it down and resave it.  This is a great utility - get it, use it!

BE COURTEOUS!

Da Old Poop's rant ends.
Do Not Archive

--------
Richard Pike
Kolb MKIII N420P (420ldPoops)
richard (at) bcchapel(dot)org
Kingsport, TN 3TN0
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=367314#367314

===========
arget="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
===========
http://forums.matronics.com
===========
le, List Admin.
="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution
===========

--
If you forward this email, or any part of it, please remove my email address before sending.

[quote][b]

ceengland(at)bellsouth.ne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: belt reduction Reply with quote

Having been in the position of living with dialup, I agree with his rant. I also agree with not naming names in public; better to send individuals private emails than to publicly humiliate.

Charlie

On 02/26/2012 06:04 PM, Larry Cottrell wrote: [quote]Which post are you "ranting" about? I believe that he also suggests that you include enough of the original message so that we know who to be offended about.

Larry

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Richard Pike <richard(at)bcchapel.org (richard(at)bcchapel.org)> wrote:
Quote:
--> Kolb-List message posted by: "Richard Pike" <richard(at)bcchapel.org (richard(at)bcchapel.org)>

unacceptable. Use a program such as Photoshop to scale the picture

scale it down and resave it. This is a great utility - get it, use it!

BE COURTEOUS!

Da Old Poop's rant ends.
Do Not Archive

--------
Richard Pike
Kingsport, TN 3TN0
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

[b]

herbgh(at)nctc.com

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: belt reduction Reply with quote

Kingsport does not have DSL or Cable internet service?????? Herb
At 04:32 PM 2/26/2012, you wrote:
Quote:

Rant - again. Due to the huge size of the pictures in this thread,
the thread is incredibly annoying to try to read online, if you are
reading it in an email, your results may vary.

Here is Matt's link to the Kolb list rules:
http://www.matronics.com/FAQs/Kolb-List.FAQ.html

unacceptable. Use a program such as Photoshop to scale
the picture

Microsoft has a really awesome utility available for
free that allows
scale it down and resave it. This is a great utility -
get it, use it!

BE COURTEOUS!

Da Old Poop's rant ends.
Do Not Archive

--------
Richard Pike
Kingsport, TN 3TN0
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of
things not seen.

ceengland(at)bellsouth.ne

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: belt reduction Reply with quote

Doesn't matter; there's no reason to post print-quality images when they
will be viewed on a computer screen. There may well be list participants
for whom the $20-$50/month fee for broadband would be the difference
between having a flying hobby & not having one.

On 02/26/2012 07:23 PM, Herb Gayheart wrote:
Quote:

At 04:32 PM 2/26/2012, you wrote:
>
>
> Rant - again. Due to the huge size of the pictures in this thread,
> the thread is incredibly annoying to try to read online, if you are
> reading it in an email, your results may vary.
>
> Here is Matt's link to the Kolb list rules:
> http://www.matronics.com/FAQs/Kolb-List.FAQ.html
>
> Here are some of Matt's rules from that link relative to pictures
> posted :
>
> 2) SCALE YOUR PICTURES DOWN!!! I don't want to see huge
> 3000 x 2000
> pictures getting posted that are 3 or 4MB each. This is
> just
> unacceptable. Use a program such as Photoshop to scale
> the picture
> down to something on the order of 800 x 600 and try to
> keep the
> file size to less-than 200KB, preferably much less.
>
> Microsoft has a really awesome utility available for free
> that allows
> you to Right-Click on a picture in Explorer and
> automatically
> scale it down and resave it. This is a great utility -
> get it, use it!
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
> Look for the link "Image Resizer"
>
> BE COURTEOUS!
>
> Da Old Poop's rant ends.
> Do Not Archive
>
> --------
> Richard Pike
> Kolb MKIII N420P (420ldPoops)
> richard (at) bcchapel(dot)org
> Kingsport, TN 3TN0
> Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of
> things not seen.
> Hebrews 11:1
>
>
> Read this topic online here:
>
> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=367314#367314
>

Dana

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: belt reduction Reply with quote

At 08:23 PM 2/26/2012, Herb Gayheart wrote:
Quote:
--> Kolb-List message posted by: Herb Gayheart <herbgh(at)nctc.com>

I spend a good part of the summer in an area where there's no broadband of any kind.

Even so, those really large pictures are a pain... so big you have to scroll back and forth and sometimes the text wraps to the width of the picture so even reading the text is a chore.

-Dana
--
Q. What's the difference between Mechanical and Civil
Engineers?
A. Mechanical Engineers build weapons; Civil
Engineers build targets.
[quote][b]

Richard Pike

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: belt reduction Reply with quote

herbgh(at)nctc.com wrote:

What Dana said. Why should we have to drag the screen back and forth to read every line, when doing what Matt plainly says to do would resolve the problem?

And as far as the pictures go, I use Firefox for my browser. It is not worth the trouble to copy and paste the url for the page into Opera just so I can get the picture shrunk down to where you can see the whole thing at once. Or save the picture and open it in a picture viewer.

I suppose you are familiar with the abbreviation TLDR? Too Long, Didn't Read, used when somebody posts something that is supposedly incredibly important, and then when you click on the link, it is this 25 page tome and I have other things to do. Failure to resize pictures causes a similar response: TMHFI. Too Much Hassle, Forget It.

And yes I have high speed internet, I play World of Tanks online at 55 frames a second and my King Tiger can snipe you from 500 meters before you even know I'm there. Cool

Forgiving is tough, being forgiven is wonderful, and God's grace really is amazing.
lcottrell

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: belt reduction Reply with quote

So in essence these seriously thoughtless emails with attachments don't clog up your system, only your crankyness? Charlie had me feeling sorry for you, being at the mercy of dial up, and having to perhaps pick up pop cans for the deposit, so that you could occasionally fire up your plane to escape the terrible thoughtlessness of mankind. Personally I just delete the emails of people who irritate me, missed this one though. Smile Seriously though, it is possible that you might be over reacting a little bit?
Don't worry, be happy!
Larry
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 7:16 AM, Richard Pike <richard(at)bcchapel.org (richard(at)bcchapel.org)> wrote:
Quote:

herbgh(at)nctc.com wrote:
> Kingsport does not have DSL or Cable internet service??????   Herb
>
>

What Dana said. Why should we have to drag the screen back and forth to read every line, when doing what Matt plainly says to do would resolve the problem?

And as far as the pictures go, I use Firefox for my browser. It is not worth the trouble to copy and paste the url for the page into Opera just so I can get the picture shrunk down to where you can see the whole thing at once. Or save the picture and open it in a picture viewer.

I suppose you are familiar with the abbreviation TLDR? Too Long, Didn't Read, used when somebody posts something that is supposedly incredibly important, and then when you click on the link, it is this 25 page tome and I have other things to do. Failure to resize pictures causes a similar response: TMHFI. Too Much Hassle, Forget It.

And yes I have high speed internet, I play World of Tanks online at 55 frames a second and my King Tiger can snipe you from 500 meters before you even know I'm there.  Cool

--------
Richard Pike
Kingsport, TN 3TN0

http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=367353#367353

===========
arget="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
===========
http://forums.matronics.com
===========
le, List Admin.
="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution
===========

--
If you forward this email, or any part of it, please remove my email address before sending.

[quote][b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: