Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Empenage-Rudder-Wings-CenterWeb Fuselage to sold for CH640

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith640-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Christian Tremblay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:53 am    Post subject: Empenage-Rudder-Wings-CenterWeb Fuselage to sold for CH640 Reply with quote

Hi group,

Long time no see... ! Razz

After 3 years of intensive building times, I want to sold my project. Divorce and a recent buying of a Beachcraft Sierra Retractable (1974-200hp-tri blades v. prop. 4 + 2 places) explain my silence on the forum, and my decision.

I also look for another project like an RV7A or Mustang II for more pilot challenged (aerobatic flight). I had no doubt about the CH640 for his category purpose and acheivement. The Beach and RV7 are other type of machines.

THE CH640 - TO SOLD :

Rudder, Tail wing, Right Wing and Center Web spar are completed at 100%. All piece are completed primed (with gun spray) with epoxy primer Dupond. Wing tanks are extended range (23 US gal) buy from Zenith.

All pieces are fabricated for the Left Wing - Spars, Ribs, gussets, bell crank, stiffeners and so on. Left Flap and left Aileron are assembled and primed. Wings spars are reamed and ready to attach to the Center Web Spar. Only missing left wing cover skins. All bolts, nuts & rivets are includes, inventory and classified in plastics box. Project include completes inventory of pieces on excell files with more than 300 detailled High Resolution photos. Many documents are printed and assembly in binders.

I sell the project at a lower cost than I pay for all pieces and material. This is an excellent opportunity to speed up your project at a lower cost.

For serious buyed I am ready to send you a CD. Pieces completed are opened, fixed on cleco ready for USA or CDN Inspection. Arragement could be done for delivery.

I joined somes photographies with this post email.

See you

Christian Tremblay
cell. (514) 318-9470
SN: CH640-00059

- The Matronics Zenith640-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith640-List

wing_skin_assbl_39.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  401.44 KB
 Viewed:  8248 Time(s)

wing_skin_assbl_39.JPG

rudder_light_instl_4.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  723.52 KB

rudder_light_instl_4.JPG

wing_tip_11.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  411.23 KB

wing_tip_11.JPG

center_spar_assbl_9.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  478.8 KB

center_spar_assbl_9.JPG

Scott Stewart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Re: Empenage-Rudder-Wings-CenterWeb Fuselage to sold for CH6 Reply with quote

Hi Christian,

It's going to be sad to see you move away from the ranks of CH-640 builders. You have been a source of good information for many of us!

Best of luck on your next adventure.

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Christian Tremblay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: : Empenage-Rudder-Wings-CenterWeb Fuselage to sold for CH640 Reply with quote

Hi gang,

Seems CH640 Forum not a very busy forum since 2011. I want again to sell my CH640 project for 30% of investment price. Wings, tail wing and rudder completed with extended tanks, lights, and so on. Look at first post attached to this reply. Possibility to delivery the project at your home. CD available on request.

By the way, I buyed an Osprey II last month, because now, I lived by the shore of Ottawa River close to Montreal (Oka) with direct access from my property to the lake.

See you

Christian Tremblay
cjtremblay(at)bell.net
(514) 663-2670

Christian Tremblay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: Empenage-Rudder-Wings-CenterWeb Fuselage to sold for CH6 Reply with quote

Watch for my new internet adress and tel number. Folowing are goods one.

Christian Tremblay
cjtremblay(at)bell.net
(514) 663-2670

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith640-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: