Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For Sale Very Good Continental 0-200 and Access, FWF CH701

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Engines-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dougjones

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: For Sale Very Good Continental 0-200 and Access, FWF CH701 Reply with quote

I am removing my Continental 0-200, accessories, and the firewall forward from my CH701. The engine was "0" timed in 1993 (as far as my understanding but verify with me if it is critical) , and currently has slightly less than 400 hours. The engine itself is certified, but the electrical accessories, a B&C lightweight starter and B&C 8 amp alternator, are not. The alternator keeps up with landing lights, strobes, portable radio, electric fuel pump, at cruise RPM's, but with these loads at taxi it is not large enough to charge. Complete logs from "0" time. I can't find records of the mags (and can't remember right now if the are Slick or Bendix). MS carburetor.

The engine runs perfectly. The oil pressure is right where you'd expect a new engine to operate. The cylinders are chrome. Oil consumption is appx 8-12 hours per quart. This engine has the Continental $200 + breather elbow found in 0-200 powered C-150 Aerobats. Oil Cooler. Last annual 4/2008 compressions were low to mid 70's/80. Relatively dry inside cowling. Always a spot on concrete from breather tube when parked

Warp Drive composite ground adjustable 3 blade prop.

Engine mount, pressure cowling for CH 701 if wanted.

This engine is currently installed and flown appx every two weeks. I intend to remove it in April.

If you are really serious about a potential purchase, would like scanned images of the logs, would like videos of it operating, pictures of the installation, or would like to come inspect please contact me.

Asking $8300 for all. I'd rather sell everything all at once. I plan to advertise on Barnstormers, engine/accessories only for $7800, in the next couple of weeks. If interested leave message at (435)-734-2050 or email djonesutah(at)digis.net. The engine is in Northern Utah.

- The Matronics Engines-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Engines-List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Engines-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: