Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zenair Newsletter Calendar request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith601-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jon(at)joncroke.com

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Zenair Newsletter Calendar request Reply with quote

Zenith-listers,

I will be assuming the responsibility of editor for the Zenair newsletter a little later this year (coinciding with the newsletter's renewal period). This is the official publication of Zenith Aircraft to communicate with the builders and flyers of their products.

One of the projects on the slate is creation of a Zenith builder's photo calendar which will possess some unique characteristics: it will released for mid year (July 08 to June 09, for example) and will feature photos of the creations of Zenith builders and flyers (aircraft!) This calendar will also list the important dates of national fly-ins and shows (don't we always need to plan before those dates creep up on us!)

So... I need PHOTOS of your current project (finished or not) emailed to me... anything that might look FUN and wonderful displayed on a hanging calendar.... I will choose at least 12 of them (maybe more / multiple pics per month, possibly) Of course, anyone that gets their picture chosen will receive a free calendar, and if you are already a newsletter subscriber (you get one anyway) then we'll have to come up with another prize.

Also, we are in need of stories, news and tidbits from around the world related to all things Zenith (building, flying, shows, etc) so please do not hesitate to submit them to me. If you dont like writing, I can arrange to do an interview with you (so I do the writing!)

Please submit your photos and writings to my email: jon(at)joncroke.com (jon(at)joncroke.com) and we'll assume that if you send me a picture you are giving me permission to use it in the calendar/newsletter.

Dont be afraid to submit wild and crazy photos, too... like your child, pet, etc seated in/on your partially/completed aircraft.... no need to have a show stopping paint job.... be creative!

I understand that not everyone is a newsletter subscriber (nor wants to be)... part of my job is to bridge that gap by adding value (like the calendar and other features).

Thanks for your support! (Send ideas, too)

Jon

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Zenith601-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith601-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith601-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: