Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a 701 amphib

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Seaplane-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Bolding

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Looking for a 701 amphib Reply with quote

There was one at Osh last yr for sale, the REALLY nice one with the mural paint job. $50K if I remember
[quote] ---

- The Matronics Seaplane-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Seaplane-List
gyoung

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Looking for a 701 amphib Reply with quote

Rather than waiting for one to fall in your lap, you could be proactive. Dig through the FAA's registration database and find all the registered 701's. Send the owners a postcard and ask them to contact you if they have an interest in selling. You can be specific about the amphib, price, condition, etc. desired or be sort of non-specific like "price dependent on condition and equipment." I did it in a search for a Navion and got a surprising number of responses. It can turn up birds that have been languishing to to lack of use, deaths, finances, etc. The spouse may see it and force some action. It will probably be a little harder to construct the list than for a certified aircraft since the model designation doesn't have to be standardized. It's worth a shot and the postcards and postage won't cost much.

Regards,
Greg Young

[quote] From: owner-seaplane-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-seaplane-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Russ GREENWAY
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 11:10 AM
To: zenith-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Looking for a 701 amphib

<?xml:namespace prefix="v" /><?xml:namespace prefix="o" /><![endif]--> Going again to Sun-n-fun to see if I can find a built 701 amphib to possibly purchase. Anyone know of one for sale that may or not be at Sun-n-fun this year? Have gone to the 'splash in' the last 3 years and OshKosh water event last year and have yet to find a 701 participating much less possibly for sale. Any help in finding one would be great.

Russ Greenway
West Point Lake
LaGrange, GA
kylepilot(at)msn.com
[quote] ---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Ces701(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Looking for a 701 amphib Reply with quote

Hello All
There have been a number of recent queries about the
availability of amphibian 701's. I have decided I will sell
mine. I'm located in central Florida, about 90 miles north of Sun & Fun.
Those interested please contact me offline for info, pictures, etc.
Charlie
ces701(at)aol.com (ces701(at)aol.com)

do not archive

Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides.
[quote][b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Seaplane-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: