Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CJ parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dougsappllc(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:07 am    Post subject: CJ parts Reply with quote

ALL,
As many of you know, for the last 2 years I have been fighting Multiple Myeloma, which is a blood cancer, treatable but not curable.  Your support and prayers in the past years have been greatly appreciated.  The cancer seems to be holding its own so it looks to be a long road ahead.  Because of this, after over 30 years of supporting Yaks and CJ's Kathleen and I have decided it's time to call it quits and spend what time is left to us enjoying each other and fishing with the grandkids.  Please note that our last shipping day will be July 1st.
If perhaps you know of someone who is interested in owning the only stocking CJ6 parts supplier in the US, please send them our way.
Best to you all
Doug and Kathleen

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
dandmaz(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:28 am    Post subject: CJ parts Reply with quote

Stay with it Doug. I was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma cancer nine years ago I was given three years to live chemotherapy and radiation and I am still standing and still flying you will too Don and Marilyn Andrews

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
On Jun 21, 2021, at 12:11 PM, doug sapp <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com> wrote:

ALL,
As many of you know, for the last 2 years I have been fighting Multiple Myeloma, which is a blood cancer, treatable but not curable. Your support and prayers in the past years have been greatly appreciated. The cancer seems to be holding its own so it looks to be a long road ahead. Because of this, after over 30 years of supporting Yaks and CJ's Kathleen and I have decided it's time to call it quits and spend what time is left to us enjoying each other and fishing with the grandkids. Please note that our last shipping day will be July 1st.
If perhaps you know of someone who is interested in owning the only stocking CJ6 parts supplier in the US, please send them our way.
Best to you all
Doug and Kathleen

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

hess737(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:34 am    Post subject: CJ parts Reply with quote

DougWhile we will miss you it is a well deserved break. Good luck to you and God bless

Richard HessC 404-964-4885
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2021, at 3:08 PM, doug sapp <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com> wrote:

ALL,
As many of you know, for the last 2 years I have been fighting Multiple Myeloma, which is a blood cancer, treatable but not curable. Your support and prayers in the past years have been greatly appreciated. The cancer seems to be holding its own so it looks to be a long road ahead.  Because of this, after over 30 years of supporting Yaks and CJ's Kathleen and I have decided it's time to call it quits and spend what time is left to us enjoying each other and fishing with the grandkids. Please note that our last shipping day will be July 1st.
Best to you all
Doug and Kathleen

=================================== =================================== =================================== =================================== ===================================

kiwi679

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:41 am    Post subject: CJ parts Reply with quote

Hi Doug,
I didn’t know this.
I wish you lot’s of time and enjoyment with your wife and grandchildren.

Is your website the Yak collection?
I’d like to have a look at your stock and possibly make some purchases for my Yak-52.

regards
Stephen
Quote:
On 21 Jun 2021, at 21:07, doug sapp <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com (dougsappllc(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
ALL,
As many of you know, for the last 2 years I have been fighting Multiple Myeloma, which is a blood cancer, treatable but not curable. Your support and prayers in the past years have been greatly appreciated. The cancer seems to be holding its own so it looks to be a long road ahead. Because of this, after over 30 years of supporting Yaks and CJ's Kathleen and I have decided it's time to call it quits and spend what time is left to us enjoying each other and fishing with the grandkids. Please note that our last shipping day will be July 1st.

Best to you all
Doug and Kathleen

fishmouth500

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:33 pm    Post subject: CJ parts Reply with quote

The unkindest cut of all..🤣😎
No Stephen, Doug is CJ6.com
https://cj6.com
We are but a speck in his shadow!!

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 12:44 PM Stephen van Dijck <s.dijck(at)planet.nl (s.dijck(at)planet.nl)> wrote:

Quote:
Hi Doug,

I didn’t know this.
I wish you lot’s of time and enjoyment with your wife and grandchildren.
Is your website the Yak collection?
I’d like to have a look at your stock and possibly make some purchases for my Yak-52.
regards
Stephen

Quote:
On 21 Jun 2021, at 21:07, doug sapp <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com (dougsappllc(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

ALL,
As many of you know, for the last 2 years I have been fighting Multiple Myeloma, which is a blood cancer, treatable but not curable.  Your support and prayers in the past years have been greatly appreciated.  The cancer seems to be holding its own so it looks to be a long road ahead.  Because of this, after over 30 years of supporting Yaks and CJ's Kathleen and I have decided it's time to call it quits and spend what time is left to us enjoying each other and fishing with the grandkids.  Please note that our last shipping day will be July 1st.
Best to you all
Doug and Kathleen

--
www.theyakcollection.com

619 933-2571

dsavarese0812(at)bellsout

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:50 pm    Post subject: CJ parts Reply with quote

Doug and Kathleen,
It is with a very heavy heart when I say I will deeply miss working with
you.  You and Kathleen have been the greatest friends the CJ and Yak
community could have ever asked for.  I wish you both the very best for
the future and hope when you have time, you will stay in touch.
Your friend,
Dennis

A. Dennis Savarese
334-546-8182
www.yak-52.com

On 6/21/2021 3:07 PM, doug sapp wrote:
Quote:
ALL,
As many of you know, for the last 2 years I have been fighting
Multiple Myeloma, which is a blood cancer, treatable but not curable.
Your support and prayers in the past years have been greatly
appreciated.  The cancer seems to be holding its own so it looks to be
a long road ahead.  Because of this, after over 30 years of supporting
Yaks and CJ's Kathleen and I have decided it's time to call it quits
and spend what time is left to us enjoying each other and fishing with
the grandkids. *_Please note that our last shipping day will be July
1st._*

If perhaps you know of someone who is interested in owning the only
stocking CJ6 parts supplier in the US, please send them our way.

Best to you all
Doug and Kathleen

pilotdog57(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:14 pm    Post subject: CJ parts Reply with quote

Thank you Doug and Kathleen for your years of support. You will be greatly missed! I think I have been buying parts from you since 1998 and have always felt fortunate to have you there for us.Thank you!
Doug Zeissner

Sent from my iPhone

Quote:
On Jun 21, 2021, at 3:08 PM, doug sapp <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com> wrote:

ALL,
As many of you know, for the last 2 years I have been fighting Multiple Myeloma, which is a blood cancer, treatable but not curable. Your support and prayers in the past years have been greatly appreciated. The cancer seems to be holding its own so it looks to be a long road ahead. Because of this, after over 30 years of supporting Yaks and CJ's Kathleen and I have decided it's time to call it quits and spend what time is left to us enjoying each other and fishing with the grandkids. Please note that our last shipping day will be July 1st.
Best to you all
Doug and Kathleen

pennington.construction.i

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:11 pm    Post subject: CJ parts Reply with quote

Doug and Kathleen

Thank you so very much for all of the support with parts and education on the CJ 6.  Knowing you two has made transitioning into this aircraft as easy as possible.  When I was talking to Dennis about CJs and Yaks for a year or so before I bought a CJ,  I asked about spare parts.   Dennis immediately said dont worry about that, you will get to know Doug Sapp.....And so it began.  
Thank you again
Mark Pennington
Virus-free. www.avast.com [url=#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2][/url]

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 3:13 PM doug sapp <dougsappllc(at)gmail.com (dougsappllc(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:
ALL,
Best to you all
Doug and Kathleen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: