Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Posters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richard.goode(at)russiana

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:16 am    Post subject: Posters Reply with quote

Although a few people have already written to me saying that they would like posters, could I suggest an alternative which, being very frank, would suit me better given that we are incredibly busy at the moment. Also, since we have been sending copies of my book (Living the Goode Life) to various places around the world, we realise that international courier costs are expensive so I suspect it would make more sense for them to be printed, possibly in 2 or 3 different places then with much lower distribution costs

My proposal would be that I would have the 21 posters scanned with the latest equipment to a very high standard, and then that could be sent electronically to anyone in the world. I'd be happy to do that for £450 GBP (Euro 500; US $585) and that would give full rights for printing them or indeed passing those rights on to anyone else.

Richard

RICHARD GOODE AEROBATICS
Rhodds Farm, Lyonshall, Hereford, HR5 3LW, UK
Tel:  +44 (0)1544 340120 Fax: +44 (0)1544 340129
e-mail: richard.goode(at)russianaeros.com (richard.goode(at)russianaeros.com)
www.russianaeros.com
WORLD LEADERS IN RUSSIAN SPORTING AIRCRAFT & ENGINES
In partnership with Aerometal Kft, Hungary.

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
jonboede(at)hotmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:50 am    Post subject: Posters Reply with quote

Would you consider a consortium of Yak Listers covering the cost of the scanning and then releasing the documents to the world?

A dozen people at $50 would do the trick. 

Quote:
On Nov 3, 2020, at 9:23 AM, Richard Goode <richard.goode(at)russianaeros.com> wrote:

<![endif]--> Clean false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE <![endif]--> <![endif]-->/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->
Although a few people have already written to me saying that they would like posters, could I suggest an alternative which, being very frank, would suit me better given that we are incredibly busy at the moment. Also, since we have been sending copies of my book (Living the Goode Life) to various places around the world, we realise that international courier costs are expensive so I suspect it would make more sense for them to be printed, possibly in 2 or 3 different places then with much lower distribution costs

My proposal would be that I would have the 21 posters scanned with the latest equipment to a very high standard, and then that could be sent electronically to anyone in the world. I'd be happy to do that for £450 GBP (Euro 500; US $585) and that would give full rights for printing them or indeed passing those rights on to anyone else.

Richard

RICHARD GOODE AEROBATICS
Tel:  +44 (0)1544 340120   Fax:  +44 (0)1544 340129
www.russianaeros.com

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

richard.goode(at)russiana

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:16 am    Post subject: Posters Reply with quote

The more I think about it, the keener I would be have the posters scanned very high standard and then sell that electronically for the price I mentioned below. But if there were 10 people who are sharing, then no problem to split it different ways. The only potential problem would be the possibility that someone deliberately or inadvertently passes the scans to someone else who then distributes it free!

But if one or more people would like to make a proposal, I'd be keen to pass the whole project on!

Richard

RICHARD GOODE AEROBATICS
Tel: +44 (0)1544 340120 Fax: +44 (0)1544 340129
www.russianaeros.com

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com> On Behalf Of Jon Boede
Sent: 03 November 2020 15:50
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Posters

Would you consider a consortium of Yak Listers covering the cost of the scanning and then releasing the documents to the world?

<![if !supportLineBreakNewLine]><![endif]>
Quote:

On Nov 3, 2020, at 9:23 AM, Richard Goode <richard.goode(at)russianaeros.com (richard.goode(at)russianaeros.com)> wrote:

Richard

RICHARD GOODE AEROBATICS
www.russianaeros.com

threein60

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:25 am    Post subject: Posters Reply with quote

That sounds doable.
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
On Tuesday, November 3, 2020, 08:05, Jon Boede <jonboede(at)hotmail.com> wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
On Nov 3, 2020, at 9:23 AM, Richard Goode <richard.goode(at)russianaeros.com> wrote: 

#yiv9631785238 #yiv9631785238 -- _filtered {} _filtered {} #yiv9631785238 #yiv9631785238 p.yiv9631785238MsoNormal, #yiv9631785238 li.yiv9631785238MsoNormal, #yiv9631785238 div.yiv9631785238MsoNormal {margin:0cm;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;} #yiv9631785238 a:link, #yiv9631785238 span.yiv9631785238MsoHyperlink {color:#0563C1;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv9631785238 a:visited, #yiv9631785238 span.yiv9631785238MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:#954F72;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv9631785238 span.yiv9631785238EmailStyle17 {font-family:sans-serif;color:windowtext;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;} #yiv9631785238 .yiv9631785238MsoChpDefault {font-family:sans-serif;} _filtered {} #yiv9631785238 div.yiv9631785238WordSection1 {} #yiv9631785238

Richard

RICHARD GOODE AEROBATICS
www.russianaeros.com

Quote:

hess737(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:25 am    Post subject: Posters Reply with quote

RichardI’d like to have a set of the smaller ones or however you work things out. Thanks

Richard HessC 404-964-4885
Quote:
On Nov 3, 2020, at 10:17 AM, Richard Goode <richard.goode(at)russianaeros.com> wrote:

<![endif]--> Clean false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE <![endif]--> <![endif]-->/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} <![endif]--> <![endif]--> <![endif]-->

Richard

RICHARD GOODE AEROBATICS
Tel: +44 (0)1544 340120   Fax: +44 (0)1544 340129
www.russianaeros.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: