Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lcottrell

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:47 pm    Post subject: video Reply with quote

https://highdesertflier.blogspot.com/    password   owyheeflyer
This is the flight that my ? voltage regulator ? bit the dust and left me sweating for about 40 minutes. At least I think that is what happened. I have a new one on order.
I heard from another source that the messages coming from Matronics list come with a warning that the message might be spam. Mine has come with that warning for quite some time, and there is nothing wrong with my computer, but I still get that warning. Any one else?
Larry 
--
The older I get, the less tolerant I am of those who are intolerant of others.

If you forward this email, or any part of it, please remove my email address before sending.

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List

lcottrell

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:54 pm    Post subject: video Reply with quote

this is what I get every time.
Larry

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

spoof.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  103.18 KB
 Viewed:  6120 Time(s)

spoof.JPG

ceengland7(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:03 pm    Post subject: video Reply with quote

I've seen that screen before, but not related to Kolb list messages.
Sent from BlueMail
On Aug 13, 2020, at 10:57 PM, Larry Cottrell <lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com (lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Larry

Jerry-TS-MkII

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: video Reply with quote

Larry, after watching your video (no complaints from me.. I love em!).. I saw the message about spam. I had mentioned to you and others via email replies, about my MalwareBytes Premium, having stopped me from logging on.. with a warning. When I contacted them and gave them the link (to here), they wrote back (with really great customer service).. and said, "Don't down load anything". But I didn't even want to push when each time, I saw the warning message. I WROTE several messages to Matronics, no replies, no "apparent" action. But just tonight, I planned to screen shot my own warning to post it, and it didn't come up!! So, either MalwareBytes approved it, or Matronics got something changed for the better. Thx again for the cool videos!

williamtsullivan(at)att.n

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:58 am    Post subject: video Reply with quote

I have never seen that message, but I have Yahoo Mail, not G-Mail.

Bill Sullivan
do not archive

On Thursday, August 13, 2020, 11:54:45 PM EDT, Larry Cottrell <lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com> wrote:

Larry

lcottrell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:35 am    Post subject: video Reply with quote

I have PC Matic for  virus protection, but the only place that I visit and get a spam message is the  Kolb site.
Larry
On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 8:03 AM william sullivan <williamtsullivan(at)att.net (williamtsullivan(at)att.net)> wrote:

Quote:
I have never seen that message, but I have Yahoo Mail, not G-Mail.

Bill Sullivan
do not archive

On Thursday, August 13, 2020, 11:54:45 PM EDT, Larry Cottrell <lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com (lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Larry

--

If you forward this email, or any part of it, please remove my email address before sending.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:43 am    Post subject: video Reply with quote

I have whatever Windows 10 has built into the system, plus 360 Total Security. No warnings, and (so far) no trouble. Except for the guy who was posting something about an account being due- obvious spam.

do not archive

Bill Sullivan

On Friday, August 14, 2020, 10:35:59 AM EDT, Larry Cottrell <lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com> wrote:

I have PC Matic for virus protection, but the only place that I visit and get a spam message is the Kolb site.
Larry

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 8:03 AM william sullivan <williamtsullivan(at)att.net (williamtsullivan(at)att.net)> wrote:
Quote:
I have never seen that message, but I have Yahoo Mail, not G-Mail. Bill Sullivando not archive
On Thursday, August 13, 2020, 11:54:45 PM EDT, Larry Cottrell <lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com (lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Larry

-- The older I get, the less tolerant I am of those who are intolerant of others.

ceengland7(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:07 am    Post subject: video Reply with quote

I just thought of something; we can see Kolb list messages in several different ways. I use individual email delivery (Avast-free antivirus software). If someone's  using the forum format, they'd effectively be in a different 'system', so we'd need to specify that.

That warning message looks like it came from Gmail itself, instead of virus software. If you're getting individual emails, like me, you might want to ask Google whether the problem is related to the fact that you're the sender, but the message came back to you via the 'kolb-list(at)matronics.com (kolb-list(at)matronics.com)' address. I use a gmail address, and don't have the issue, but the interwebs are a strange place. Smile

Charlie

On 8/14/2020 9:42 AM, william sullivan wrote:

Quote:
I have whatever Windows 10 has built into the system, plus 360 Total Security. No warnings, and (so far) no trouble. Except for the guy who was posting something about an account being due- obvious spam.

do not archive

Bill Sullivan

On Friday, August 14, 2020, 10:35:59 AM EDT, Larry Cottrell <lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com> (lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com) wrote:

I have PC Matic for  virus protection, but the only place that I visit and get a spam message is the  Kolb site.
Larry

Quote:
I have never seen that message, but I have Yahoo Mail, not G-Mail. Bill Sullivan do not archive

Larry

-- The older I get, the less tolerant I am of those who are intolerant of others.

Virus-free. www.avast.com [url=#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2] [/url]

lcottrell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:25 am    Post subject: video Reply with quote

I get both the individual messages and the digest. I never see it on the digest, just on my individual returned messages from me. I also never see a spam warning from anyone else either on or off the kolb list. I wasn't worried, just irritated. I was wondering if my messages to the rest of the list showed up as spam?
On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 9:10 AM Charlie England <ceengland7(at)gmail.com (ceengland7(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:
I just thought of something; we can see Kolb list messages in several different ways. I use individual email delivery (Avast-free antivirus software). If someone's  using the forum format, they'd effectively be in a different 'system', so we'd need to specify that.

That warning message looks like it came from Gmail itself, instead of virus software. If you're getting individual emails, like me, you might want to ask Google whether the problem is related to the fact that you're the sender, but the message came back to you via the 'kolb-list(at)matronics.com (kolb-list(at)matronics.com)' address. I use a gmail address, and don't have the issue, but the interwebs are a strange place. Smile

Charlie

Quote:
Quote:

Virus-free. www.avast.com [url=#m_-5783702772477645937_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2] [/url]

--

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:22 am    Post subject: video Reply with quote

Yours come through fine. Phatchantz ends up in my spam folder, no matter how many times I try to 'teach" the system. maybe one more.

Bill Sullivan

do not archive.

On Friday, August 14, 2020, 11:25:21 AM EDT, Larry Cottrell <lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com> wrote:

I get both the individual messages and the digest. I never see it on the digest, just on my individual returned messages from me. I also never see a spam warning from anyone else either on or off the kolb list. I wasn't worried, just irritated. I was wondering if my messages to the rest of the list showed up as spam?
On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 9:10 AM Charlie England <ceengland7(at)gmail.com (ceengland7(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:
I just thought of something; we can see Kolb list messages in several different ways. I use individual email delivery (Avast-free antivirus software). If someone's using the forum format, they'd effectively be in a different 'system', so we'd need to specify that.

Charlie

Quote:
Quote:

Virus-free. www.avast.com [url=#m_-5783702772477645937_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2] [/url]

--

ceengland7(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:13 pm    Post subject: video Reply with quote

After seeing your post, I checked and he's in my spam folder, too.
On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 11:25 AM william sullivan <williamtsullivan(at)att.net (williamtsullivan(at)att.net)> wrote:

Quote:
Yours come through fine. Phatchantz ends up in my spam folder, no matter how many times I try to 'teach" the system. maybe one more.

Bill Sullivan

do not archive.

On Friday, August 14, 2020, 11:25:21 AM EDT, Larry Cottrell <lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com (lcottrell1020(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:

Charlie

Quote:
Quote:

Virus-free. www.avast.com [url=#m_-8693306910623751747_m_-5783702772477645937_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2] [/url]

--

Jerry-TS-MkII

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:27 pm    Post subject: video Reply with quote

His "protonmail.ch" address is an encrypted email service, which the spam
filters might snag, because it cannot be scanned normally (my guess).

On Sat, 15 Aug 2020 08:38:04 -0500, Charlie England <ceengland7(at)gmail.com>
wrote:
Quote:
After seeing your post, I checked and hes in my spam folder, too.
On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 11:25 AM william sullivan wrote:
Yours come through fine. Phatchantz ends up in my spam folder, no
matter

Quote:
how many times I try to teach" the system. maybe one more.

Bill Sullivan

do not archive.

On Friday, August 14, 2020, 11:25:21 AM EDT, Larry Cottrell wrote:

Quote:

I get both the individual messages and the digest. I never see it on
the

Quote:
digest, just on my individual returned messages from me. I also never
see

Quote:
a spam warning from anyone else either on or off the kolb list. I wasnt
worried, just irritated. I was wondering if my messages to the rest of
the list showed up as spam?
On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 9:10 AM Charlie England wrote:
I just thought of something; we can see Kolb list messages in several
different ways. I use individual email delivery (Avast-free antivirus
software). If someones  using the forum format, theyd effectively be in
a different system, so wed need to specify that.

That warning message looks like it came from Gmail itself, instead of
virus software. If youre getting individual emails, like me, you might
want to ask Google whether the problem is related to the fact that youre
the sender, but the message came back to you via the
kolb-list(at)matronics.com [4] address. I use a gmail address, and dont
have

Quote:
the issue, but the interwebs are a strange place. Smile

Charlie

--
_The older I get, the less tolerant I am of those who are
intolerant of others._
_If you forward this email, or any part of it, please remove my email
address before sending._

[5]
Virus-free. www.avast.com [6]

[7]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: