Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fwd: flight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lcottrell

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:06 am    Post subject: Fwd: flight Reply with quote

My first attempt was not sent to the list- too big. So I will send the pictures in three files. They have been reduced in size quite a bit, so I think it was volume rather than size. I have been wrong before however.

After checking the weather and winds, I decided to go fishing on the Owyhee River. The spot that I like is about an hour away by Firestar 2. I really haven't been flying all that much this year and my conscious was bothering me. Every thing started out quite nicely and I had a bit of a tail wind at 5K. As I approached the half way point the winds kicked up and I was all over the sky I persisted for a few miles and it got even rougher. Things tend to get worse here as the hours near the midday point, so I gave up and turned back for home. As I reversed my course I dropped some in altitude as the winds at 6 k were supposed to be 12 to 19 MPH. I noticed several bunches of feral Horses below. I did not have a real camera so I did what I could with the low resolution screen shots from my Garmin Virb. I am used to seeing some fairly "flashy" feral Horses in some of these herds, but today there was about 6 white ones. They as near as I can tell are not albino, but are white with "creamy" tails and manes. 
I will fish another day however, when it is not so drafty. Some of the shots are just scenery, the last four have horses in them if you can find them.
Larry
--
The older I get, the less tolerant I am of those who are intolerant of others.

If you forward this email, or any part of it, please remove my email address before sending.

--
The older I get, the less tolerant I am of those who are intolerant of others.

If you forward this email, or any part of it, please remove my email address before sending.

- The Matronics Kolb-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List

5.1.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.16 MB
 Viewed:  2069 Time(s)

5.1.JPG

1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.34 MB

1.jpg

2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.32 MB

2.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kolb-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: