Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any Lightning builers out there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esn14gp(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:04 am    Post subject: Any Lightning builers out there? Reply with quote

This list was supposed to be the "official" source for builder info. I have been on for 5 years and there is practically no activity.
Is Arion just unplugged?
Gordon

- The Matronics Lightning-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Lightning-List
wb2ssj(at)rochester.rr.co

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:29 am    Post subject: Any Lightning builers out there? Reply with quote

I am still here, Facebook is not for me.

Sent on a Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy S® III

-------- Original message --------
Date:02/02/2018 7:04 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Lightning-List Digest Server
Subject: Lightning-List: Any Lightning builers out there?
This list was supposed to be the "official" source for builder info. I have been on for 5 years and there is practically no activity.
Is Arion just unplugged?
Gordon

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

esn14gp(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 am    Post subject: Any Lightning builers out there? Reply with quote

Yea, I don't do Facebook either. I respect my own privacy. I think we have a whole generation of young folks that are in for a rude awakening with all their personal info everywhere. Guess I'm sounding like an old guy now!
I had placed a FS ad here for my partially completed kit. Matt censored and deleted it... I guess I broke some rule.
I guess you and I are the only ones left here!
Build on.

To: lightning-list(at)matronics.com
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2018 8:34 AM
Subject: RE: Any Lightning builers out there?

Subject: Any Lightning builers out there?

Is Arion just unplugged?

Gordon

n5pb(at)AOL.COM

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: Any Lightning builers out there? Reply with quote

Yes, it has been quiet, but I'm still here too.
Bear
N82PB
S/N 74

--

n45bm(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:13 pm    Post subject: Any Lightning builers out there? Reply with quote

Same here Gordon. Very little (hardly any) activity from Lightning owners and builders. Matt Dralle's list is virtually dead, nonexistent and nobody posts on it. I don't know why there's so little interest in community from Lightning builders and owners. You would think there would be more interest in it.
Maybe what we need is a Lightning Yahoo Group started. Any interest i starting one? I belive it would certainly be more user friendly.
I've got a Lightning in the works in Seguin, TX.
Bernardo

On Friday, February 2, 2018 7:34 AM, wb2ssj <wb2ssj(at)rochester.rr.com> wrote:

Is Arion just unplugged?
Gordon

stephenbehn(at)bigpond.co

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:22 am    Post subject: Any Lightning builers out there? Reply with quote

Hello Everyone I’m still here, downunder and still!! building the 69er although its getting close now. Bernardo and I must have the record for the longest Lightning builds. Are you flying yet Bernardo?
Cheers
Steve

n45bm(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:41 am    Post subject: Any Lightning builers out there? Reply with quote

Negatory good buddy. I need to finish the panel (pretty much done) and other assorted wiring and prime and paint the hangar queen. It's ready for primer and color and will be doing that in the next few weeks, after building a good paint booth.
Building a new home with all its associated systems, plus cleaning/remodeling and prepping for sale our old home in Houston (done did that and sold!) plus doing some work on our beach house in Galveston (finished!) have put a good ding on my airplane building ambitions. But I'm running out of excuses. At least that's what I've told the project manager wife. And she's been told no more projects!
I can clearly see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just hope it's not another train coming at me. It better not be.
Enough of my sob stories. How goes yours? Keep in touch.
Bernardo
P.S. I'll be going to the Jabiru engine class next month up in Tennessee to see how to take apart and put Humpty Dumpty together again. Getting excited again!

On Sunday, February 4, 2018 3:26 AM, "stephenbehn(at)bigpond.com" <stephenbehn(at)bigpond.com> wrote:
Hello Everyone I’m still here, downunder and still!! building the 69er although its getting close now. Bernardo and I must have the record for the longest Lightning builds. Are you flying yet Bernardo?
Cheers
Steve

vettin74(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:21 am    Post subject: Any Lightning builers out there? Reply with quote

No we are still here. We used to use this regularly. As time went on We were the only ones putting stuff out there.
Even as early as last year we started to post again with no response. So we opted for other media outlets.
This was supposed to be for builders to share, and the factory to chime in if needed or asked.
What would you like to see happen to increase the activity?
Thank you
Nick

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 2, 2018, at 7:29 AM, wb2ssj <wb2ssj(at)rochester.rr.com (wb2ssj(at)rochester.rr.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Is Arion just unplugged?
Gordon

áx¸ †Ùâžâ²Ñ&j)E¢»¦RÇ­…㶺'‰Ë ŠËEy«n­ë jø jÚ+¶†ë£ ¶¦j|‹ŠËn¶)b¶'¬²ç!jÂâ²Õ'ý+›±Êâ¦Ø¨œ ܆+ÞIæ«rèÂyhiÞÃk k£  ­†‹h²«y©Ýšç!šç!šŠÞ†Ûiÿü0Âf­®‰ârÇ(›óZ¾(¶ŠËŠmž)à.+-0Ñ8ÒIaäT1$š™è+y«\¢{^žÖ¥²†¯j)ZnW¯‰«ayg›ŠîšÈm¶Ÿÿ~ŠîšÉš¶º'‰Ë¢cDXÀDãH "ÈI5ˆ(€vÊ&z)ߢÚ-…㶺'‰Ë™¨¥.+-Z)"†Ûiÿü"’)š¶º'‰Ë¢bâ²Ð¨žÚânëb¢užm(­y8ZžL¨¹ú+Ê‹«éÞ®‹¬²êi¢»LjÛC­©ex¸¬´fŠxm¶Ÿÿà &jÚèž',r‰¿r‰í®&î¶*'

wb2ssj(at)rochester.rr.co

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:31 am    Post subject: Any Lightning builers out there? Reply with quote

You could post the same sa you do on Facebook that would be really nice.. Tex

Date:02/02/2018 4:55 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: lightning-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: Lightning-List: Any Lightning builers out there?
No we are still here. We used to use this regularly. As time went on We were the only ones putting stuff out there.
Even as early as last year we started to post again with no response. So we opted for other media outlets.
This was supposed to be for builders to share, and the factory to chime in if needed or asked.
What would you like to see happen to increase the activity?
Thank you
Nick

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 2, 2018, at 7:29 AM, wb2ssj <wb2ssj(at)rochester.rr.com (wb2ssj(at)rochester.rr.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Subject: Lightning-List: Any Lightning builers out there?
Is Arion just unplugged?
Gordon

áx¸†Ùâžâ²Ñ&j)E¢»¦RÇ­…㶺'‰Ë ŠËEy«n­ë jøjÚ+¶†ë£ ¶¦j|‹ŠËn¶)b¶'¬²ç!jÂâ²Õ'ý+›±Êâ¦Ø¨œ ܆+ÞIæ«rèÂyhiÞÃk k£  ­†‹h²«y©Ýšç!šç!šŠÞ†Ûiÿü0Âf­®‰ârÇ(›óZ¾(¶ŠËŠmž)à.+-0Ñ8ÒIaäT1$š™è+y«\¢{^žÖ¥²†¯j)ZnW¯‰«ayg›ŠîšÈm¶Ÿÿ~ŠîšÉš¶º'‰Ë¢cDXÀDãH "ÈI5ˆ(€vÊ&z)ߢÚ-…㶺'‰Ë™¨¥.+-Z)"†Ûiÿü"’)š¶º'‰Ë¢bâ²Ð¨žÚânëb¢užm(­y8ZžL¨¹ú+Ê‹«éÞ®‹¬²êi¢»LjÛC­©ex¸¬´fŠxm¶Ÿÿà &jÚèž',r‰¿r‰í®&î¶*'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Lightning-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: