Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alarm souder with multiple sources

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> AeroElectric-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Achille

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject: Alarm souder with multiple sources Reply with quote

Good day !

I need some help to wire an alarm (souder and one red light) with multiple sources.

I have my ignition sending a signal on an exit to power up an alarm souder up to 75ma, I want to use a sounder, and first of all I would like to set it with also on the same alarm (warning and led) a low oil pressure sensor, a low fuel level alarm. I was thinking about to use diode, but wich kind on diode could I use for this use ? (Because I have a big diode to power my essential bus from my main bus. And I will not set this kind of diode right ?)

Also, as master warning on other plane i want to be allowed to cancel the alarm. (Switch to push with instable position, to mute it) For exemple before start I will have after power up, the alarm (low pressure) and i don't want to stay with my Alarm all time that I will take an ATIS for exemple, but it's the same during a faillure.

And this point it's a bit difficult for me. I have wired a similar thing on a motor home there was 10 years.. but 10 years after. I don't remember how I wired it, just that I used relays.

Anyone could Help me ?
Thank you.

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List
andymeyer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Alarm souder with multiple sources Reply with quote

Maybe a bit late, but...
Lots of options and how smart you want this to be.
Cheap and easy way if you know a bit of C might be an Arduino... Depends on your input voltages and what IO you need...
It can turn on a bi-color LED - RED for bad stuff, yellow for alerts...
Even do voice messages with the addition of an appropriate wav module...
What do your inputs look like and what outputs do you need? (Voice, 1 LED, multiple LED's?)

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Achille

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: Alarm souder with multiple sources Reply with quote

Thank for your reply andy, i did not see it.

I was thinking about more easy and simply gadget. Just with buzzer and led.

I have done a drawing for my 3 systems alarm to begin, now I have to set it in a more conventional way. (to do not have 3 sounder, and 3 switch to mute them)

- Starter still engage
- Oil press low
- Sounder from my low/high voltage "idiot light" (has an option to wire a buzzer)

I was thinking to use simply diode in each entry and the only one switch/led/sounder ? But it's not my best matter electronic. Mainly to set it on a plane, don't want to do a mistake.

I anyone have an idea... or advice. Wink

IMG_7354.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  478.88 KB
 Viewed:  3527 Time(s)

IMG_7354.JPG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> AeroElectric-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: