Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2017 Fly-In

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yourtcfg(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:05 pm    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

Wanted to get the word out for anyone that is still on this forum.

Here are the final details of the 2017 fly in. Please call the number listed here to make your hotel reservations ASAP to insure you get the group rate.

Flyin Date: 9/22/2017 - 9/24/2017 . Some of us will be going up on Thursday the 21st but the official dates are Friday through Sunday

Hotel: The Elms and here is link to their website: http://www.elmshotelandspa.com/

Hotel Reservation Number: 816-630-5500 and mention Twin Commander Flyin to get the group rate of $179/night. Rooms are limited so don't wait.

Car Rental is Hertz: 816-407-9948 and they'll leave the car at the airport.

The official Fly In site will be KGPH Midwest National Air Center in Mosby Missouri. We will be hosted by Central Air who own and operate Twin Commanders so should be really cool.

There are no landing fees or anything so should be pretty easy trip for everyone. FBO at airport: 816-407-3390

We're still making arrangements for the food as we're trying to get a reasonable head count to know what we need to do. To keep things simple we may just take up a collection at the event to cover the extras instead of having to pay upfront. I'll post more details on this entry as I get them.

Please make your reservations now and let us know who's coming so we can tally up the count. Look forward to seeing everyone and catching up on your life and Commander stories.

- The Matronics Commander-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:09 pm    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

Thanks Jim / Sue

I think I am the only one still on here.

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of yourtcfg(at)aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:04 PM
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: 2017 Fly-In

Here are the final details of the 2017 fly in. Please call the number listed here to make your hotel reservations ASAP to insure you get the group rate.

Flyin Date: 9/22/2017 - 9/24/2017 . Some of us will be going up on Thursday the 21st but the official dates are Friday through Sunday

Hotel: The Elms and here is link to their website: http://www.elmshotelandspa.com/

Hotel Reservation Number: 816-630-5500 and mention Twin Commander Flyin to get the group rate of $179/night. Rooms are limited so don't wait.

The official Fly In site will be KGPH Midwest National Air Center in Mosby Missouri. We will be hosted by Central Air who own and operate Twin Commanders so should be really cool.

There are no landing fees or anything so should be pretty easy trip for everyone. FBO at airport: 816-407-3390

We're still making arrangements for the food as we're trying to get a reasonable head count to know what we need to do. To keep things simple we may just take up a collection at the event to cover the extras instead of having to pay upfront. I'll post more details on this entry as I get them.

Please make your reservations now and let us know who's coming so we can tally up the count. Look forward to seeing everyone and catching up on your life and Commander stories.

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

aero560e(at)GMAIL.COM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

THEY A

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 7:37 AM, Steele, Bob <Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com (Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Thanks Jim / Sue

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of yourtcfg(at)aol.com (yourtcfg(at)aol.com)
To: commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)

Here are the final details of the 2017 fly in.  Please call the number listed here to make your hotel reservations ASAP to insure you get the group rate.

Flyin Date: 9/22/2017 - 9/24/2017 .  Some of us will be going up on Thursday the 21st but the official dates are Friday through Sunday

Hotel:  The Elms and here is link to their website: http://www.elmshotelandspa.com/

Hotel Reservation Number:  [url=tel:(816)%20630-5500]816-630-5500[/url] and mention Twin Commander Flyin to get the group rate of $179/night.  Rooms are limited so don't wait.

Car Rental is Hertz: [url=tel:(816)%20407-9948]816-407-9948[/url] and they'll leave the car at the airport. 

The official Fly In site will be KGPH Midwest National Air Center in Mosby Missouri.  We will be hosted by Central Air  who own and operate Twin Commanders so should be really cool. 

There are no landing fees or anything so should be pretty easy trip for everyone.  FBO at airport: [url=tel:(816)%20407-3390]816-407-3390[/url]

We're still making arrangements for the food as we're trying to get a reasonable head count to know what we need to do.  To keep things simple we may just take up a collection at the event to cover the extras instead of having to pay upfront.  I'll post more details on this entry as I get them.

Please make your reservations now and let us know who's coming so we can tally up the count.  Look forward to seeing everyone and catching up on your life and Commander stories. 

n202jh(at)GMAIL.COM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

I'm here, just don't talk much

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 26, 2017, at 6:07 PM, Steele, Bob <Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com (Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com)> wrote:
Quote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} <![endif]--> st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } <![endif]-->
Thanks Jim / Sue

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of yourtcfg(at)aol.com (yourtcfg(at)aol.com)

Please make your reservations now and let us know who's coming so we can tally up the count. Look forward to seeing everyone and catching up on your life and Commander stories.

aero560e(at)GMAIL.COM

They are all lurking Bob - Greetings to you!

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 7:37 AM, Steele, Bob <Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com (Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com)> wrote:
Quote:

Thanks Jim / Sue

Here are the final details of the 2017 fly in.  Please call the number listed here to make your hotel reservations ASAP to insure you get the group rate.

Flyin Date: 9/22/2017 - 9/24/2017 .  Some of us will be going up on Thursday the 21st but the official dates are Friday through Sunday

Hotel:  The Elms and here is link to their website: http://www.elmshotelandspa.com/

Hotel Reservation Number:  [url=tel:(816)%20630-5500]816-630-5500[/url] and mention Twin Commander Flyin to get the group rate of $179/night.  Rooms are limited so don't wait.

Car Rental is Hertz: [url=tel:(816)%20407-9948]816-407-9948[/url] and they'll leave the car at the airport. 

The official Fly In site will be KGPH Midwest National Air Center in Mosby Missouri.  We will be hosted by Central Air  who own and operate Twin Commanders so should be really cool. 

There are no landing fees or anything so should be pretty easy trip for everyone.  FBO at airport: [url=tel:(816)%20407-3390]816-407-3390[/url]

We're still making arrangements for the food as we're trying to get a reasonable head count to know what we need to do.  To keep things simple we may just take up a collection at the event to cover the extras instead of having to pay upfront.  I'll post more details on this entry as I get them.

Please make your reservations now and let us know who's coming so we can tally up the count.  Look forward to seeing everyone and catching up on your life and Commander stories. 

John Vormbaum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

Hey Bob, you’re not the last; I’m here too!
Where is all this information normally posted now? Is there a Facebook group or something?

Thanks,

/John
Quote:
On Jul 26, 2017, at 3:07 PM, Steele, Bob <Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com (Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com)> wrote:
Thanks Jim / Sue

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of yourtcfg(at)aol.com (yourtcfg(at)aol.com)Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:04 PMTo: commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)Subject: 2017 Fly-In

Here are the final details of the 2017 fly in. Please call the number listed here to make your hotel reservations ASAP to insure you get the group rate.Flyin Date: 9/22/2017 - 9/24/2017 . Some of us will be going up on Thursday the 21st but the official dates are Friday through SundayHotel: The Elms and here is link to their website: http://www.elmshotelandspa.com/Hotel Reservation Number: 816-630-5500 and mention Twin Commander Flyin to get the group rate of $179/night. Rooms are limited so don't wait.Car Rental is Hertz: 816-407-9948 and they'll leave the car at the airport. The official Fly In site will be KGPH Midwest National Air Center in Mosby Missouri. We will be hosted by Central Air who own and operate Twin Commanders so should be really cool. There are no landing fees or anything so should be pretty easy trip for everyone. FBO at airport: 816-407-3390We're still making arrangements for the food as we're trying to get a reasonable head count to know what we need to do. To keep things simple we may just take up a collection at the event to cover the extras instead of having to pay upfront. I'll post more details on this entry as I get them.Please make your reservations now and let us know who's coming so we can tally up the count. Look forward to seeing everyone and catching up on your life and Commander stories.

--
John Vormbaum
john(at)vormbaum.com (john(at)vormbaum.com)
408.482.4668 (m)

deneals(at)deneals.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

Naaaah. Other stragglers are still here. Maybe only us Cincinnatians!
[img]cid:A08D4093-21F0-475F-9218-083FD5EEA080[/img]
Quote:

(708) 403-4560 phone
(815) 346-0855 efax
deneals(at)deneals.com (deneals(at)deneals.com)
http://deneals.com

From: <owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)> on behalf of "Steele, Bob" <Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com (Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com)>
Reply-To: <commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)>
Date: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 5:07 PM
To: "commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)" <commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)>
Subject: RE: 2017 Fly-In

Thanks Jim / Sue

156674D6-FDD3-44CB-BDFA-97CB6F508FC8.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.12 KB
 Viewed:  17017 Time(s)

cloudcraft(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

No, I'm lurking from Las Vegas. Very very busy and lost track of where most of you went, but I do look at what messages in a bottle wash up on my shore.

Keith S Gordon
(aka Wing Commander Gordon)

Life is not simple anywhere. Probably less so elsewhere.
KHND RNAV Lead
FAASTeam, Las Vegas
NBAA Access Committee, Past Chairman
Las Vegas Metroplex Co-Lead, NBAA Rep
Las Vegas Airspace Users' Council, NBAA Rep
Las Vegas Class B Redesign Committee, NBAA Rep

--

Description:
 Viewed:  17017 Time(s)

gjgiesler(at)hotmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

In my back yard.... i will be there. N500RX   Gary Giesler
From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com> on behalf of Deneal Schilmeister (MacPro13) <deneals(at)deneals.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 5:23:25 PM
Subject: Re: 2017 Fly-In

[img]cid:A08D4093-21F0-475F-9218-083FD5EEA080[/img]
Quote:

(708) 403-4560 phone
(815) 346-0855 efax

From: <owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com)> on behalf of "Steele, Bob" <Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com (Bob.Steele(at)kzf.com)>
To: "commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)" <commander-list(at)matronics.com (commander-list(at)matronics.com)>

Thanks Jim / Sue

Description:
 Viewed:  17016 Time(s)

cschuerm(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

Is there some other place where Commander related information is being
exchanged? I know there's a facebook page but that's a largely useless
way to retain information since it's not organized or searchable in any
useful way so I just ignore it.
Chris
yourtcfg(at)aol.com wrote:
Quote:
Here are the final details of the 2017 fly in. Please call the number
listed here to make your hotel reservations ASAP to insure you get the
group rate.

Flyin Date: 9/22/2017 - 9/24/2017 . Some of us will be going up on
Thursday the 21st but the official dates are Friday through Sunday

Hotel: The Elms and here is link to their website:
_http://www.elmshotelandspa.com/_

Hotel Reservation Number: 816-630-5500 and mention Twin Commander
Flyin to get the group rate of $179/night. Rooms are limited so don't
wait.

Car Rental is Hertz: 816-407-9948 and they'll leave the car at the
airport.

The official Fly In site will be KGPH Midwest National Air Center in
Mosby Missouri. We will be hosted by Central Air who own and operate
Twin Commanders so should be really cool.

There are no landing fees or anything so should be pretty easy trip
for everyone. FBO at airport: 816-407-3390

We're still making arrangements for the food as we're trying to get a
reasonable head count to know what we need to do. To keep things
simple we may just take up a collection at the event to cover the
extras instead of having to pay upfront. I'll post more details on
this entry as I get them.

Please make your reservations now and let us know who's coming so we
can tally up the count. Look forward to seeing everyone and catching
up on your life and Commander stories.

aero560e(at)GMAIL.COM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

Chris - see my email above...

On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 at 10:33 am, Chris <cschuerm(at)cox.net (cschuerm(at)cox.net)> wrote:

Quote:
--> Commander-List message posted by: Chris <cschuerm(at)cox.net (cschuerm(at)cox.net)>

Is there some other place where Commander related information is being
exchanged?  I know there's a facebook page but that's a largely useless
way to retain information since it's not organized or searchable in any
useful way so I just ignore it.
Chris

yourtcfg(at)aol.com (yourtcfg(at)aol.com) wrote:
> Wanted to get the word out for anyone that is still on this forum.
> Here are the final details of the 2017 fly in.  Please call the number
> listed here to make your hotel reservations ASAP to insure you get the
> group rate.
>
> Flyin Date: 9/22/2017 - 9/24/2017 .  Some of us will be going up on
> Thursday the 21st but the official dates are Friday through Sunday
>
> Hotel:  The Elms and here is link to their website:
> _http://www.elmshotelandspa.com/_
>
> Hotel Reservation Number:  816-630-5500 and mention Twin Commander
> Flyin to get the group rate of $179/night.  Rooms are limited so don't
> wait.
>
> Car Rental is Hertz: 816-407-9948 and they'll leave the car at the
> airport.
>
> The official Fly In site will be KGPH Midwest National Air Center in
> Mosby Missouri.  We will be hosted by Central Air who own and operate
> Twin Commanders so should be really cool.
>
> There are no landing fees or anything so should be pretty easy trip
> for everyone.  FBO at airport: 816-407-3390
>
> We're still making arrangements for the food as we're trying to get a
> reasonable head count to know what we need to do.  To keep things
> simple we may just take up a collection at the event to cover the
> extras instead of having to pay upfront. I'll post more details on
> this entry as I get them.
>
> Please make your reservations now and let us know who's coming so we
> can tally up the count.  Look forward to seeing everyone and catching
> up on your life and Commander stories.

===========
br> ander-List" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Commander-List
===========
FORUMS -
eferrer" target="_blank">http://forums.matronics.com
===========
WIKI -
errer" target="_blank">http://wiki.matronics.com
===========
b Site -
          -Matt Dralle, List Admin.
rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.matronics.com/contribution
===========

John Vormbaum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

Holy cow.....it’s Chris Schuermann, THE MAN who, by posting his 520 restoration journey on the Internet, unknowingly sparked my obsession with Aero Commanders back in the mid 1990’s. Great to see you post! I hope you & your family are all well. I seem to recall you moved on to a Super Viking...do you still have it?
I saw someone else post that twincommandergroup.com is the place to connect now. I’ll be joining myself, shortly. And this year I’ll be flying N353CC to the fly-in, I hope!

Cheers,

/John

Quote:
On Jul 26, 2017, at 5:59 PM, Chris <cschuerm(at)cox.net (cschuerm(at)cox.net)> wrote:
--> Commander-List message posted by: Chris <cschuerm(at)cox.net (cschuerm(at)cox.net)>Is there some other place where Commander related information is being exchanged? I know there's a facebook page but that's a largely useless way to retain information since it's not organized or searchable in any useful way so I just ignore it.Chrisyourtcfg(at)aol.com (yourtcfg(at)aol.com) wrote:
Quote:
Wanted to get the word out for anyone that is still on this forum.Here are the final details of the 2017 fly in. Please call the number listed here to make your hotel reservations ASAP to insure you get the group rate.Flyin Date: 9/22/2017 - 9/24/2017 . Some of us will be going up on Thursday the 21st but the official dates are Friday through SundayHotel: The Elms and here is link to their website: _http://www.elmshotelandspa.com/_Hotel Reservation Number: 816-630-5500 and mention Twin Commander Flyin to get the group rate of $179/night. Rooms are limited so don't wait.Car Rental is Hertz: 816-407-9948 and they'll leave the car at the airport.The official Fly In site will be KGPH Midwest National Air Center in Mosby Missouri. We will be hosted by Central Air who own and operate Twin Commanders so should be really cool.There are no landing fees or anything so should be pretty easy trip for everyone. FBO at airport: 816-407-3390We're still making arrangements for the food as we're trying to get a reasonable head count to know what we need to do. To keep things simple we may just take up a collection at the event to cover the extras instead of having to pay upfront. I'll post more details on this entry as I get them.Please make your reservations now and let us know who's coming so we can tally up the count. Look forward to seeing everyone and catching up on your life and Commander stories.
http://wiki.matronics.com

--
John Vormbaum
408.482.4668 (m)

barry.collman(at)air-brit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:02 am    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

Hi Bob,

Nope, you’re not alone.

Flights and hotels already booked!

Very best Regards,
Barry Collman (UK)

Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 11:07 PM

Thanks Jim / Sue

From: owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-commander-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of yourtcfg(at)aol.com

wingflyer1(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:01 am    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

I had planned to go but I understand hotels are already booked . Gil Walker

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2017, at 7:00 AM, Barry Collman <barry.collman(at)air-britain.co.uk (barry.collman(at)air-britain.co.uk)> wrote:
Quote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Hi Bob,

Nope, you’re not alone.

Very best Regards,
Barry Collman (UK)

Thanks Jim / Sue

Subject: Commander-List: 2017 Fly-In

barry.collman(at)air-brit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:29 am    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

Hi Gil,

That’s odd, as I booked my room late yesterday with no problem.

Best Regards,
Barry Collman

Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: 2017 Fly-In

I had planned to go but I understand hotels are already booked . Gil Walker

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 27, 2017, at 7:00 AM, Barry Collman <barry.collman(at)air-britain.co.uk> wrote:
Quote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Hi Bob,

Nope, you’re not alone.

Very best Regards,
Barry Collman (UK)

Thanks Jim / Sue

cschuerm(at)cox.net

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

Well howdy John! Long time....
Yes, I'm still alive and kicking. I do get emails from the matronics
list but admit that I don't take the time to go check the forum and had
pretty much forgotten about it.
I had to sell the Viking many years ago and was without an airplane for
a while. About 15 years ago, I purchased an older Aztec and rapidly
fell in love with it. Although it doesn't have the ramp appeal of a
Commander, it provides just about the same utility and performance in a
package that was much easier and less expensive to maintain. Ended up
doing a complete (like tear it down to the bones and rebuild everything
back to better than new) restoration and have been flying it for almost
15 years now. (wow does time fly!)
From the list chatter over the last two days, it seems as though the
Commander family is still pretty much the same group. If time and
schedule permits, maybe I'll make a quick run to KC during the fly-in
just to say "howdy" to all my old friends. Would be great to see
everyone again!
cheers,
Chris
John Vormbaum wrote:
Quote:
Holy cow.....it’s Chris Schuermann, THE MAN who, by posting his 520
restoration journey on the Internet, unknowingly sparked my obsession
with Aero Commanders back in the mid 1990’s. Great to see you post! I
hope you & your family are all well. I seem to recall you moved on to
a Super Viking...do you still have it?

I saw someone else post that twincommandergroup.com
<http://twincommandergroup.com> is the place to connect now. I’ll be
joining myself, shortly. And this year I’ll be flying N353CC to the
fly-in, I hope!

Cheers,

/John

air7.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  80.08 KB
 Viewed:  16992 Time(s)

air7.jpg

John Vormbaum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

Wow, your Aztec is very pretty! I would expect nothing less from you than a ground-up restoration. I’m not surprised it came out so well.
I’m making plans to attend the fly-in and it would be great to see you there....I hope you can pop in!

Time really does fly. I’ve had my 500B for 18 years already. Doesn’t seem possible....

Cheers & take care,

/J
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2017, at 12:06 PM, Chris <cschuerm(at)cox.net (cschuerm(at)cox.net)> wrote:
Well howdy John! Long time....Yes, I'm still alive and kicking. I do get emails from the matronics list but admit that I don't take the time to go check the forum and had pretty much forgotten about it.I had to sell the Viking many years ago and was without an airplane for a while. About 15 years ago, I purchased an older Aztec and rapidly fell in love with it. Although it doesn't have the ramp appeal of a Commander, it provides just about the same utility and performance in a package that was much easier and less expensive to maintain. Ended up doing a complete (like tear it down to the bones and rebuild everything back to better than new) restoration and have been flying it for almost 15 years now. (wow does time fly!)From the list chatter over the last two days, it seems as though the Commander family is still pretty much the same group. If time and schedule permits, maybe I'll make a quick run to KC during the fly-in just to say "howdy" to all my old friends. Would be great to see everyone again!cheers,ChrisJohn Vormbaum wrote:
Quote:
Holy cow.....it’s Chris Schuermann, THE MAN who, by posting his 520 restoration journey on the Internet, unknowingly sparked my obsession with Aero Commanders back in the mid 1990’s. Great to see you post! I hope you & your family are all well. I seem to recall you moved on to a Super Viking...do you still have it?I saw someone else post that twincommandergroup.com <http://twincommandergroup.com> is the place to connect now. I’ll be joining myself, shortly. And this year I’ll be flying N353CC to the fly-in, I hope!Cheers,/John
<air7.jpg>

--
John Vormbaum
408.482.4668 (m)

scottmain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

I'm here too.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 26, 2017, at 5:23 PM, Deneal Schilmeister (MacPro13) <deneals(at)deneals.com (deneals(at)deneals.com)> wrote:
Quote:
<156674D6-FDD3-44CB-BDFA-97CB6F508FC8.png>
Quote:

(708) 403-4560 phone
(815) 346-0855 efax

Thanks Jim / Sue

<156674D6-FDD3-44CB-BDFA-97CB6F508FC8.png>

yourtcfg(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: 2017 Fly-In Reply with quote

Issue with hotel has been straightened out so you should be able to book under the group rate now.

--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Commander-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: