Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stabilator Trim Motor
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> L29-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skyking76t(at)verizon.net

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:41 pm    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,
There had been some previous discussions with regards to the tail not trimming or sticking. I've had this problem since I bought my plane. Initially it was maybe once a year but over the last 7 years it has gotten to be more frequent. I recommended (tried) spraying electronics cleaner down the side of the flaps buttons. After opening the flap box it is obvious that is useless. I looked at the flap switches in the left wing. Nothing there. Tried changing out the front flap box. No joy. Tried putting the flaps down with the rear cockpit flap box and the same as the front.....lowers flaps and that was it.
I flew this past weekend and the tail trimmed to 30 degrees and stayed there. Glad it stuck in the landing configuration!

I removed the trim motor and took it to a servo/electric motor repair shop. When hooked to a power source and after we figured out the correct pins, we applied power..... nothing but a slight grinding sound and the motor got hot after only a few seconds. Armature never turned with power but free wheeled without power. To make a long story short, the armature roller bearings were worn out and when power was applied, the armature cocked and made contact with one of the field coils. We found this when we applied power and pushed on one end of the armature aft of the brushes and it started spinning. Looking at the front bearing you could see the roller balls barely moving and the play. The grease was old and dried out and probably caused the bearing failure. The tech is 99% sure the bearings are the problem. Brushes were like new and armature looked great.
So, if you guys who are experiencing a stabilator trim or not moving when it should or sticking, you may want to remove the motor and have it looked at. The Tech also checked the 4 microswitches in the square box that's attached to the motor assy and they were good. These switches tell the tail where to stop.....0, 15, and 30 degree positions.
Tony

- The Matronics L29-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?L29-List
Dawg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

did he fix it?
Quote:
On Jun 16, 2017, at 15:35, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:
Hey Everyone,
There had been some previous discussions with regards to the tail not trimming or sticking. I've had this problem since I bought my plane. Initially it was maybe once a year but over the last 7 years it has gotten to be more frequent. I recommended (tried) spraying electronics cleaner down the side of the flaps buttons. After opening the flap box it is obvious that is useless. I looked at the flap switches in the left wing. Nothing there. Tried changing out the front flap box. No joy. Tried putting the flaps down with the rear cockpit flap box and the same as the front.....lowers flaps and that was it.
I flew this past weekend and the tail trimmed to 30 degrees and stayed there. Glad it stuck in the landing configuration!
I removed the trim motor and took it to a servo/electric motor repair shop. When hooked to a power source and after we figured out the correct pins, we applied power..... nothing but a slight grinding sound and the motor got hot after only a few seconds. Armature never turned with power but free wheeled without power. To make a long story short, the armature roller bearings were worn out and when power was applied, the armature cocked and made contact with one of the field coils. We found this when we applied power and pushed on one end of the armature aft of the brushes and it started spinning. Looking at the front bearing you could see the roller balls barely moving and the play. The grease was old and dried out and probably caused the bearing failure. The tech is 99% sure the bearings are the problem. Brushes were like new and armature looked great.

So, if you guys who are experiencing a stabilator trim or not moving when it should or sticking, you may want to remove the motor and have it looked at. The Tech also checked the 4 microswitches in the square box that's attached to the motor assy and they were good. These switches tell the tail where to stop.....0, 15, and 30 degree positions.

Tony

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Postal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:22 pm    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

Do you have any good pictures? This could be a good small comment to put in the next Red Alert. Deadline is the end of this month for submissions.

Feel free to send me a PM.

Postal
RPA President
FlyingHartley(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:53 am    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

The tech still has the trim motor assy as he has to get the old bearings out of the housing and order new bearings (metric you know) and lubricate everything with new grease. We spent about 4 hours just to troubleshoot. The motor has an ingenious electromagnetic brake inside so when power is interrupted, the motor/jackscrew rotation stops and it is held in place. Interestingly, before we separated the motor from the jack screw housing, turning the armature by hand would not retract or extend the jack screw but turning the adapter on the jack screw housing did extend and retract the jack screw. So it's pretty much narrowed it down to the motor itself. Being that the motor would not run initially when power was applied and took some unusual effort to get it started, confidence is high the bearings are the issue. Checking the field coils with a meter showed good. Brushes were like new. Also, being that the trim motor worked initially for departure but nothing from there on, pretty much pointed to the trim motor. I had cycled several times on the ground and got the trim moving light so the aircraft system seems to be good.
We didn't take any photos at that time cause we didn't know what we were looking for but I will ask if he can when he puts back together. Basically, separate the motor from the jack screw housing. Gently pull apart and you will see the electrobrake. In the end of the motor there is an insert that couples the motor to the brake. Remove it by pulling straight out to see the front bearing. When we got the motor running, not at full rpm, you could see the ball bearings and some were turning at a different speed or not at all and you could see the armature just barely wobbling. There's only about 0.020" clearance between the armature and field coils. You could hearing the grinding of the bad bearings or possibly the armature hitting and feel the vibration in the motor itself. The grease being 20+ years old and having no lubricity left, more than likely caused the bearings to fail and when power was applied, allowed the armature to cock just enough to be out of alignment with the field coil.

This is our theory but it seems to be validated by what we did but will know more once we get the new bearings installed. I will post more later once we get the new bearings installed, test the motor on the bench, and test in the plane.
Tony

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 3:24 AM, Hartley Postlethwaite <hap1995(at)yahoo.com> wrote:

--> L29-List message posted by: Hartley Postlethwaite <hap1995(at)yahoo.com (hap1995(at)yahoo.com)>

Do you have any good pictures? This could be a good small comment to put in the next Red Alert. Deadline is the end of this month for submissions.

Postal

RPA President

FlyingHartley(at)gmail.com (FlyingHartley(at)gmail.com)

http://www.matronics.com/Navigsp; - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS -

http://forum - NEW MATRONICS LIST WIKI -
http://wiki.matronics.com

http://www.matronics.com/c

jetblast1(at)me.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:18 am    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

If it works he is our new trim motor guy.
john cabrera
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2017, at 6:48 AM, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:
The tech still has the trim motor assy as he has to get the old bearings out of the housing and order new bearings (metric you know) and lubricate everything with new grease. We spent about 4 hours just to troubleshoot. The motor has an ingenious electromagnetic brake inside so when power is interrupted, the motor/jackscrew rotation stops and it is held in place. Interestingly, before we separated the motor from the jack screw housing, turning the armature by hand would not retract or extend the jack screw but turning the adapter on the jack screw housing did extend and retract the jack screw. So it's pretty much narrowed it down to the motor itself. Being that the motor would not run initially when power was applied and took some unusual effort to get it started, confidence is high the bearings are the issue. Checking the field coils with a meter showed good. Brushes were like new. Also, being that the trim motor worked initially for departure but nothing from there on, pretty much pointed to the trim motor. I had cycled several times on the ground and got the trim moving light so the aircraft system seems to be good.

We didn't take any photos at that time cause we didn't know what we were looking for but I will ask if he can when he puts back together. Basically, separate the motor from the jack screw housing. Gently pull apart and you will see the electrobrake. In the end of the motor there is an insert that couples the motor to the brake. Remove it by pulling straight out to see the front bearing. When we got the motor running, not at full rpm, you could see the ball bearings and some were turning at a different speed or not at all and you could see the armature just barely wobbling. There's only about 0.020" clearance between the armature and field coils. You could hearing the grinding of the bad bearings or possibly the armature hitting and feel the vibration in the motor itself. The grease being 20+ years old and having no lubricity left, more than likely caused the bearings to fail and when power was applied, allowed the armature to cock just enough to be out of alignment with the field coil.

This is our theory but it seems to be validated by what we did but will know more once we get the new bearings installed. I will post more later once we get the new bearings installed, test the motor on the bench, and test in the plane.

Tony

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 3:24 AM, Hartley Postlethwaite <hap1995(at)yahoo.com (hap1995(at)yahoo.com)> wrote:
--> L29-List message posted by: Hartley Postlethwaite <hap1995(at)yahoo.com (hap1995(at)yahoo.com)>

Postal
RPA President

http://forum - NEW MATRONICS LIST WIKI -http://wiki.matronics.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

I told him he might be going into a new business because trim motors seem to be a common problem with the L29

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:20 PM, John Cabrera <jetblast1(at)me.com> wrote:

john cabrera
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2017, at 6:48 AM, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:

Tony

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 3:24 AM, Hartley Postlethwaite <hap1995(at)yahoo.com (hap1995(at)yahoo.com)> wrote:

Postal
RPA President

http://forum   - NEW MATRONICS LIST WIKI -http://wiki.matronics.com

Dawg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

We don’t care how he did it. Just tell him to remember and make sure you keep his contact info for us to ship ours.
Bill
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2017, at 15:14, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:
I told him he might be going into a new business because trim motors seem to be a common problem with the L29

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:20 PM, John Cabrera <jetblast1(at)me.com (jetblast1(at)me.com)> wrote:
john cabrera
Quote:

Tony

Postal
RPA President

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

I would guess there are some intelligent people out there who maybe would like to know what may be causing their trim motor problem. If you don't want to know, then don't read it! Contribute something constructive instead of sarcasm.
Hey, maybe I'll trade the trim motor repair info for a few flares.....people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

On Sunday, June 18, 2017 9:19 AM, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net> wrote:

Play nice or I'll go home with my trim motor

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 7:53 PM, William Geipel <l129bs(at)gmail.com> wrote:
We don’t care how he did it. Just tell him to remember and make sure you keep his contact info for us to ship ours.
Bill
Quote:
On Jun 17, 2017, at 15:14, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:20 PM, John Cabrera <jetblast1(at)me.com (jetblast1(at)me.com)> wrote:
john cabrera
Quote:

Tony

Postal
RPA President

http://www.matronics.com/Navigsp;   - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS -

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:55 pm    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 7:53 PM, William Geipel <l129bs(at)gmail.com> wrote:

Bill
Quote:

john cabrera
Quote:

Tony

Postal
RPA President

Dawg

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:13 am    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

Mine was a joke, but, we really want to know where to send it.
to quote the Pres. sad!
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2017, at 09:06, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:
I would guess there are some intelligent people out there who maybe would like to know what may be causing their trim motor problem. If you don't want to know, then don't read it! Contribute something constructive instead of sarcasm.

Hey, maybe I'll trade the trim motor repair info for a few flares.....people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

On Sunday, June 18, 2017 9:19 AM, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 7:53 PM, William Geipel <l129bs(at)gmail.com (l129bs(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Bill
Quote:

john cabrera
Quote:

Tony

Postal
RPA President

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:07 am    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

Sorry, it didn't come across like that but that happens with emails. My apologies.
I will post shortly. He's having to find the bearings. The bearings are magneto bearings and his normal supplier won't sell to him because it's for an aircraft. He's going to another source.

On Monday, June 19, 2017 8:16 AM, William Geipel <l129bs(at)gmail.com> wrote:

to quote the Pres. sad!
Quote:
On Jun 18, 2017, at 09:06, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:

On Sunday, June 18, 2017 9:19 AM, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 7:53 PM, William Geipel <l129bs(at)gmail.com (l129bs(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Bill
Quote:

john cabrera
Quote:

Tony

Postal
RPA President

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

Ok Bill and to all you L29 owners that have had some trouble with your tail trim motor not working at times. Excuse the long narrative but I think it is important to understand what may be going on with our motors and may save time looking and troubleshooting everything but the motor.
I just picked up my tail trim motor and what he found might be a common problem with these motors. First, the bearings were shot. They are magneto bearings and they don't make them anymore. So, he doesn't know how long he will be able to get them. Down the road they may have to convert to a standard sealed roller bearing. He only uses top of the ling bearings.....SKF, FAG, etc.
Secondly, where the wiring harness goes just inside the motor, he found a wire that had the two ends butted together, as opposed to lapping over each other and cold soldered. Definitely not an acceptable splice/connection in any application. He said there had been arching between the wires for a very long time and they finally burnt apart. He thinks this is what caused the trim motor to be intermittent and finally fail, along with worn out bearings. The safety wire with the red seals on the motor was still intact so the wiring problem looks to be a manufacturing issue.
After the new bearings (and they are not cheap) and fixing the wire, the motor runs perfectly, quiet, and drives the jack screw now as it should.
After talking with the owner, he has agreed to look at your trim motors and see if they can be fixed. He does not work on the jack screw assy, only the trim motor, but send the complete assy. The only stipulation is you will need to sign a liability release, releasing him and the business from ANY and ALL liability associated with the repair of the electric motor before he does any work. I had to sign a release when I picked up my motor. The gentleman is very knowledgeable, thorough, and honest.
So, here is the contact info:
Owner's name is Mike Loving
Blue Ridge Servo Motor Repair, LLC
1017 Tennessee St.
Salem, Virginia 24153
Phone: 540-375-2990
email: blueridgeservomotor(at)gmail.com
Hope this helps.
Tony

On Monday, June 19, 2017 10:09 AM, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net> wrote:

Sorry, it didn't come across like that but that happens with emails. My apologies.
I will post shortly. He's having to find the bearings. The bearings are magneto bearings and his normal supplier won't sell to him because it's for an aircraft. He's going to another source.

On Monday, June 19, 2017 8:16 AM, William Geipel <l129bs(at)gmail.com> wrote:

to quote the Pres. sad!
Quote:

Bill
Quote:

john cabrera
Quote:

Tony

Postal
RPA President

Dawg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

how much was it?should we order the bearings to have them I stock while he can still find them?
On Jun 22, 2017 10:13 AM, "Anthony Royal" <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:
Quote:
Ok Bill and to all you L29 owners that have had some trouble with your tail trim motor not working at times. Excuse the long narrative but I think it is important to understand what may be going on with our motors and may save time looking and troubleshooting everything but the motor.
I just picked up my tail trim motor and what he found might be a common problem with these motors. First, the bearings were shot. They are magneto bearings and they don't make them anymore. So, he doesn't know how long he will be able to get them. Down the road they may have to convert to a standard sealed roller bearing. He only uses top of the ling bearings.....SKF, FAG, etc.
Secondly, where the wiring harness goes just inside the motor, he found a wire that had the two ends butted together, as opposed to lapping over each other and cold soldered. Definitely not an acceptable splice/connection in any application. He said there had been arching between the wires for a very long time and they finally burnt apart. He thinks this is what caused the trim motor to be intermittent and finally fail, along with worn out bearings. The safety wire with the red seals on the motor was still intact so the wiring problem looks to be a manufacturing issue.
After the new bearings (and they are not cheap) and fixing the wire, the motor runs perfectly, quiet, and drives the jack screw now as it should.
After talking with the owner, he has agreed to look at your trim motors and see if they can be fixed. He does not work on the jack screw assy, only the trim motor, but send the complete assy. The only stipulation is you will need to sign a liability release, releasing him and the business from ANY and ALL liability associated with the repair of the electric motor before he does any work. I had to sign a release when I picked up my motor. The gentleman is very knowledgeable, thorough, and honest. 
1017 Tennessee St.
Salem, Virginia  24153
Phone: [url=tel:(540)%20375-2990]540-375-2990[/url]
email: blueridgeservomotor(at)gmail.com (blueridgeservomotor(at)gmail.com)
Hope this helps.
Tony

On Monday, June 19, 2017 10:09 AM, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:

On Monday, June 19, 2017 8:16 AM, William Geipel <l129bs(at)gmail.com (l129bs(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

to quote the Pres. sad!
Quote:
I would guess there are some intelligent people out there who maybe would like to know what may be causing their trim motor problem. If you don't want to know, then don't read it!  Contribute something constructive instead of sarcasm.

Bill
Quote:

On Saturday, June 17, 2015994120586602274473yiv8510581628" href="mailto:jetblast1(at)me.com" target="_blank">jetblast1(at)me.com> wrote:

john cabrera
Quote:

Tony

Do you have any good pictures?  This could be a good small comment to put in the next Red Alert.  Deadline is the end of this month for submissions.

Postal
RPA President

http://www.matronics.com/Navigsp;           - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS -
http://forum            - NEW MATRONICS LIST WIKI -http://wiki.matronics.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

My bill was just under $400. There were several hours of trouble shooting time. With the electromomagnetic brake inside it's a little more complicated than a standard motor, plus the bearings and shipping cost to get the bearings so I could pick up today today, plus the wiring repair. He's going on vacation tomorrow till the 8th and I'm leaving for South America tomorrow. I guess each bill will vary.
May not be a bad idea to have the bearings on hand. They would have to be prepaid for though. I don't have the part numbers myself. Would have to call the owner.

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 12:22 PM, Bill Geipel <l129bs(at)gmail.com> wrote:

how much was it?should we order the bearings to have them I stock while he can still find them?
On Jun 22, 2017 10:13 AM, "Anthony Royal" <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:
Quote:
1017 Tennessee St.
Salem, Virginia 24153
Phone: [url=]540-375-2990[/url]
Hope this helps.
Tony

On Monday, June 19, 2017 10:09 AM, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:

On Monday, June 19, 2017 8:16 AM, William Geipel <l129bs(at)gmail.com (l129bs(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Mine was a joke, but, we really want to know where to send it.to quote the Pres. sad!
Quote:

Bill
Quote:

On Saturday, June 17, 2015994120586602274473yiv8510581628" href="mailto:jetblast1(at)me.com" target="_blank">jetblast1(at)me.com> wrote:

john cabrera
Quote:

Tony

Postal

http://www.matronics.com/ Navigsp; - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS -

Dawg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

A replacement would cost more so not a bad deal.Find out how much for the bearings and I would like to order a set.

Quote:
On Jun 22, 2017, at 14:33, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:
My bill was just under $400. There were several hours of trouble shooting time. With the electromomagnetic brake inside it's a little more complicated than a standard motor, plus the bearings and shipping cost to get the bearings so I could pick up today today, plus the wiring repair. He's going on vacation tomorrow till the 8th and I'm leaving for South America tomorrow. I guess each bill will vary.

May not be a bad idea to have the bearings on hand. They would have to be prepaid for though. I don't have the part numbers myself. Would have to call the owner.

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 12:22 PM, Bill Geipel <l129bs(at)gmail.com (l129bs(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:

1017 Tennessee St.
Salem, Virginia 24153

Hope this helps.
Tony

Mine was a joke, but, we really want to know where to send it.to quote the Pres. sad!
Quote:

Bill
Quote:

On Saturday, June 17, 2015994120586602274473yiv8510581628" href="mailto:jetblast1(at)me.com (jetblast1(at)me.com)" target="_blank">jetblast1(at)me.com (jetblast1(at)me.com)> wrote:

john cabrera
Quote:

Tony

Postal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

Will do.
Tony

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:05 PM, William Geipel <l129bs(at)gmail.com> wrote:

A replacement would cost more so not a bad deal.Find out how much for the bearings and I would like to order a set.

Quote:
On Jun 22, 2017, at 14:33, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 12:22 PM, Bill Geipel <l129bs(at)gmail.com (l129bs(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:

1017 Tennessee St.Salem, Virginia 24153

Hope this helps.
Tony

Quote:

Bill
Quote:

On Saturday, June 17, 2015994120586602274473yiv8510581628" href="mailto:jetblast1(at)me.com (jetblast1(at)me.com)" target="_blank">jetblast1(at)me.com (jetblast1(at)me.com)> wrote:

john cabrera
Quote:

Tony

Postal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

Bearings for the trim motor are $70 + tax + shipping end user cost. If anyone wants any, let me know and I'll hook you up with the contact

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:50 PM, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net> wrote:
Will do.

Tony

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:05 PM, William Geipel <l129bs(at)gmail.com> wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

1017 Tennessee St.
Salem, Virginia 24153

Hope this helps.
Tony

Quote:

Bill
Quote:

john cabrera
Quote:

Tony

Postal

jetblast1(at)me.com

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:16 pm    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

Ok,

Please send me the contact info for the bearings at jetblast1(at)me.com (jetblast1(at)me.com)

Thank you

John Cabrera

Quote:
On Jun 30, 2017, at 6:26 PM, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:
Bearings for the trim motor are $70 + tax + shipping end user cost. If anyone wants any, let me know and I'll hook you up with the contact

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:50 PM, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:
Will do.

Tony

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:05 PM, William Geipel <l129bs(at)gmail.com (l129bs(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

1017 Tennessee St.
Salem, Virginia 24153

Hope this helps.
Tony

Quote:

Bill
Quote:

john cabrera
Quote:

Tony

Postal

Dawg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

Me too.
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2017, at 23:16, John Cabrera <jetblast1(at)me.com (jetblast1(at)me.com)> wrote:
Ok,

Please send me the contact info for the bearings at jetblast1(at)me.com (jetblast1(at)me.com)

Thank you

John Cabrera

Quote:
On Jun 30, 2017, at 6:26 PM, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:50 PM, Anthony Royal <skyking76t(at)verizon.net (skyking76t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:
Will do.

Tony

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:05 PM, William Geipel <l129bs(at)gmail.com (l129bs(at)gmail.com)> wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

1017 Tennessee St.
Salem, Virginia 24153

Hope this helps.
Tony

Quote:

Bill
Quote:

john cabrera
Quote:

Tony

Postal

Alekh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Stabilator Trim Motor Reply with quote

Hmm…..it seems to me you did spend at least $800US + time consuming. Why not for that kind of money just buy a new surplus factory sealed trim motor? Slide in replacement. And no need to sign a liability release.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> L29-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: