Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Pittsburgh Penguins have acquired centre Maxim Lapierre

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Aerobatic-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueberryjerry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:37 pm    Post subject: The Pittsburgh Penguins have acquired centre Maxim Lapierre Reply with quote

The Pittsburgh Penguins have acquired centre Maxim Lapierre from the St. Bears Jerseys China . Louis Blues in exchange for centre Marcel Goc. The teams agreed on the trade after the Penguins 5-3 win over the Winnipeg Jets on Tuesday night. Goc had one assist in the win. In 43 games with the Penguins this season, the 31-year-old Goc scored two goals and added four assists. He was also minus-2. Lapierre, 29, also has two goals on the season, along with seven assists in 45 games with the Blues this season. He joined the Blues prior to the 2012-13 NHL season. We want to thank Max and his family for their dedication to the Blues organization, Blues general manager Doug Armstrong said in a statement. Max is a true professional and was a valued member of our team. We wish him the best of luck in the future. In 579 games with the Montreal Canadiens, Anaheim Ducks, Vancouver Canucks and Blues, Lapierre has scored 65 goals and 137 points. Goc was acquired by the Penguins from the Florida Panthers prior to the trade deadline last season for a fifth-round draft pick. In 605 NHL games, he has scored 74 goals and added 111 assists. Bears Walter Payton Jersey . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. Wholesale Bears Authentic Jerseys . Advancing to the Champions League quarterfinals should be a formality after Lionel Messi scored a penalty and Dani Alves added a late second to secure a commanding 2-0 advantage over City in the round of 16 on Tuesday. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysauthentic.com/ . PAUL, Minn.PORT LUCIE, Fla. -- New York Mets closer Bobby Parnell threw batting practice Saturday, facing batters for the first time since his 2013 season was cut short by a neck injury. Parnell last pitched in a game on July 30. He missed the final two months of the season and had surgery Sept. 10 to repair a herniated disc in his neck. The right-hander threw 36 pitches to David Wright, Daniel Murphy and Eric Young Jr. "You work all off-season throwing bullpens with no batters in there and it seems like you cant miss a spot," Parnell said. "You throw a hitter in there and it becomes 100 times harder. It feels good to get out there and face some guys, face some hitters and find the strike zone with some intensity turnedd up. Cheap Bears Jerseys. It was a nice feeling today." Parnell said he was able to keep the ball down and didnt feel any discomfort in his neck or right arm. "Ive been taking a lot of baby steps," he said. "I feel great, my arm feels good, neck feels good. Everythings going well. But as far as today, this feels like a big mental hurdle. I didnt know how I would react to balls coming off the bat and I felt strong out there. I felt good and felt like I had some reaction in the neck, so everythings good." The Mets are being cautious with Parnell, but he is currently scheduled to throw a second batting practice on Tuesday. He said hell throw at least one more batting practice session before getting into a game. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

- The Matronics Aerobatic-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Aerobatic-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Aerobatic-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: