Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Model 7 For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kitfox-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rdmac(at)swbell.net

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:38 am    Post subject: Model 7 For Sale Reply with quote

After many hours of careful thought I have made the decision to sell my Model 7. Purchased in summer of ’02 from SkyStar Aircraft and first flown in January of ’06.
I have accumulated a mere 150 hour on the airframe. Having always been hangered, the plane is in excellent condition. Some of the particulars are as follows. Rotax 912uls 100 h. p.
engine, Whirlwind 3 blade prop. (purchased in 2013), LRI(lift reserve indicator) gage installed in 2007. This is essentially a AOA meter. The plane has been regularly maintained and I have all log books,
engine and airframe, up to date. It comes with a Garmin 396. It has trigear and I will include a custom tow bar I purchased from Kitfox Aircraft. The nose wheel cover is not on the plane but it can be reinstalled with some minor
work. I will not go into my reasons for selling except to say it is not because I’m not still in love with this little airplane, it’s just that I’m not putting it to good use. I am located in Duncan, OK, roughly 90 miles south of Oklahoma City. I plan on putting this on E-Bay and then maybe Trade-a- Plane but wanted to give all the list members a heads up first. Anyone interested can contact me off list and I can give them more information and send some pictures.

Roger McConnell
Kitfox Model 7

- The Matronics Kitfox-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kitfox-List
kandersoncon(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:00 am    Post subject: Model 7 For Sale Reply with quote

Roger my names keith anderson I have a friend that's looking for a 7 if you could send me some pictures and the amount that would be good
Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

<![endif]--> <![endif]-->-------- Original message --------
Date: 2/21/2016 6:37 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: kitfox-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Kitfox-List: Model 7 For Sale

After many hours of careful thought I have made the decision to sell my Model 7. Purchased in summer of ’02 from SkyStar Aircraft and first flown in January of ’06.
I have accumulated a mere 150 hour on the airframe. Having always been hangered, the plane is in excellent condition. Some of the particulars are as follows. Rotax 912uls 100 h. p.
engine, Whirlwind 3 blade prop. (purchased in 2013), LRI(lift reserve indicator) gage installed in 2007. This is essentially a AOA meter. The plane has been regularly maintained and I have all log books,
engine and airframe, up to date. It comes with a Garmin 396. It has trigear and I will include a custom tow bar I purchased from Kitfox Aircraft. The nose wheel cover is not on the plane but it can be reinstalled with some minor
work. I will not go into my reasons for selling except to say it is not because I’m not still in love with this little airplane, it’s just that I’m not putting it to good use. I am located in Duncan, OK, roughly 90 miles south of Oklahoma City. I plan on putting this on E-Bay and then maybe Trade-a- Plane but wanted to give all the list members a heads up first.  Anyone interested can contact me off list and I can give them more information and send some pictures.

Roger McConnell
Kitfox Model 7

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:00 am    Post subject: Model 7 For Sale Reply with quote

Also my phone numbers 541 892-0808 thank you

work. I will not go into my reasons for selling except to say it is not because I’m not still in love with this little airplane, it’s just that I’m not putting it to good use. I am located in Duncan, OK, roughly 90 miles south of Oklahoma City. I plan on putting this on E-Bay and then maybe Trade-a- Plane but wanted to give all the list members a heads up first.  Anyone interested can contact me off list and I can give them more information and send some pictures.

Roger McConnell
Kitfox Model 7

rdmac(at)swbell.net

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:18 pm    Post subject: Model 7 For Sale Reply with quote

Keith,
  The panel has all the basic flight instruments, an electric bank and slip indicator and VSI. It does not have a heading indicator but it does have a wet compass on the glare shield. Engine instruments include tach with oil pressure and temp with EGT and CHT including a water temp gage and volt meter. It has a Garmin transponder, Garmin 396 and Icom radio. I will try to take some pics of the panel and post them tomorrow or the next day. As far as price I feel it is worth $40,000. And that doesn’t even come close to what I have in it.

Roger

From: owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of kandersoncon
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:59 AM
Subject: RE: Model 7 For Sale

Roger my names keith anderson I have a friend that's looking for a 7 if you could send me some pictures and the amount that would be good

-------- Original message --------

From: Roger McConnell <rdmac(at)swbell.net (rdmac(at)swbell.net)>

To: kitfox-list(at)matronics.com (kitfox-list(at)matronics.com)

Subject: Model 7 For Sale

work. I will not go into my reasons for selling except to say it is not because I’m not still in love with this little airplane, it’s just that I’m not putting it to good use. I am located in Duncan, OK, roughly 90 miles south of Oklahoma City. I plan on putting this on E-Bay and then maybe Trade-a- Plane but wanted to give all the list members a heads up first. Anyone interested can contact me off list and I can give them more information and send some pictures.

Roger McConnell
Kitfox Model 7

Flying.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  167.99 KB
 Viewed:  9735 Time(s)

Flying.jpg

MYPLANE.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  441.48 KB

MYPLANE.jpg

plane1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  768.43 KB

plane1.jpg

plane2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  755.75 KB

plane2.jpg

phintz(at)frontiernet.net

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:39 pm    Post subject: Model 7 For Sale Reply with quote

very nice aircraft. what is your max cruise speed ?

On Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:17 PM, Roger McConnell <rdmac(at)swbell.net> wrote:

#yiv0475613034 #yiv0475613034 -- _filtered #yiv0475613034 {panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;} _filtered #yiv0475613034 {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} #yiv0475613034 #yiv0475613034 p.yiv0475613034MsoNormal, #yiv0475613034 li.yiv0475613034MsoNormal, #yiv0475613034 div.yiv0475613034MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;} #yiv0475613034 a:link, #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034MsoHyperlink {color:#0563C1;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv0475613034 a:visited, #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:#954F72;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034EmailStyle17 {color:windowtext;} #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034EmailStyle18 {color:#1F497D;} #yiv0475613034 .yiv0475613034MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;} _filtered #yiv0475613034 {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;} #yiv0475613034 div.yiv0475613034WordSection1 {} #yiv0475613034 Keith,
  The panel has all the basic flight instruments, an electric bank and slip indicator and VSI. It does not have a heading indicator but it does have a wet compass on the glare shield. Engine instruments include tach with oil pressure and temp with EGT and CHT including a water temp gage and volt meter. It has a Garmin transponder, Garmin 396 and Icom radio. I will try to take some pics of the panel and post them tomorrow or the next day. As far as price I feel it is worth $40,000. And that doesn’t even come close to what I have in it.

Roger

[url=] [/url]
From: owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of kandersonconSent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:59 AMTo: kitfox-list(at)matronics.comSubject: RE: Model 7 For Sale

Roger McConnell
Kitfox Model 7

markdonahue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:03 pm    Post subject: Model 7 For Sale Reply with quote

Nice looking bird, Roger.  Someone will get lucky.
Mark Donahue

From: owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Roger McConnell
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 1:17 PM

Keith,

Roger

From: owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of kandersoncon
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:59 AM

Roger McConnell
Kitfox Model 7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:15 pm    Post subject: Model 7 For Sale Reply with quote

Okay thanks Roger I just flew from klamath the Tahoe and Tahoe back this morning I just landed and I'm going to call my friend right now thank you

Date: 2/21/2016 2:39 PM (GMT-08:00)
Subject: Re: Kitfox-List: Model 7 For Sale

very nice aircraft.  what is your max cruise speed ?

On Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:17 PM, Roger McConnell <rdmac(at)swbell.net> wrote:

#yiv0475613034 #yiv0475613034 -- _filtered #yiv0475613034 {panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;} _filtered #yiv0475613034 {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} #yiv0475613034 #yiv0475613034 p.yiv0475613034MsoNormal, #yiv0475613034 li.yiv0475613034MsoNormal, #yiv0475613034 div.yiv0475613034MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;} #yiv0475613034 a:link, #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034MsoHyperlink {color:#0563C1;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv0475613034 a:visited, #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:#954F72;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034EmailStyle17 {color:windowtext;} #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034EmailStyle18 {color:#1F497D;} #yiv0475613034 .yiv0475613034MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;} _filtered #yiv0475613034 {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;} #yiv0475613034 div.yiv0475613034WordSection1 {} #yiv0475613034       Keith,
          The panel  has all the basic  flight instruments, an electric bank and slip indicator and VSI. It does not have a heading indicator but it does have a wet compass on the glare shield. Engine instruments include tach with oil pressure and temp with EGT and CHT including a water temp gage and volt meter.  It has a Garmin transponder,  Garmin 396 and Icom radio. I will try to take some pics of the panel and post them tomorrow or the next day. As far as price I feel it is worth $40,000. And that doesn’t even come close to what I have in it.

Roger

[url=]  [/url]
From: owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of kandersonconSent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:59 AMTo: kitfox-list(at)matronics.comSubject: RE: Kitfox-List: Model 7 For Sale

Roger McConnell
Kitfox Model 7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:17 pm    Post subject: Model 7 For Sale Reply with quote

Roger could you send me your phone number so I can give it to my friend his name is Monte he's a crop duster  here

Roger McConnell
Kitfox Model 7

rdmac(at)swbell.net

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:37 pm    Post subject: Model 7 For Sale Reply with quote

Keith, my cell is 405 816-4509. Home phone is 580 252-2104. I am home after 4:30 CST after I get off work.
Roger

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2016, at 6:16 PM, kandersoncon <kandersoncon(at)gmail.com (kandersoncon(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
Roger could you send me your phone number so I can give it to my friend his name is Monte he's a crop duster here

Roger McConnell
Kitfox Model 7

rdmac(at)swbell.net

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:44 pm    Post subject: Model 7 For Sale Reply with quote

It generally cruises at 100mph at 5,000 RPM. Max RPM probable 110 but I'm never in a hurry and it wasn't built for speed.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2016, at 4:39 PM, "phintz(at)frontiernet.net (phintz(at)frontiernet.net)" <phintz(at)frontiernet.net (phintz(at)frontiernet.net)> wrote:
Quote:
very nice aircraft. what is your max cruise speed ?

On Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:17 PM, Roger McConnell <rdmac(at)swbell.net (rdmac(at)swbell.net)> wrote:

#yiv0475613034 #yiv0475613034 -- _filtered #yiv0475613034 {panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;} _filtered #yiv0475613034 {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} #yiv0475613034 #yiv0475613034 p.yiv0475613034MsoNormal, #yiv0475613034 li.yiv0475613034MsoNormal, #yiv0475613034 div.yiv0475613034MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;} #yiv0475613034 a:link, #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034MsoHyperlink {color:#0563C1;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv0475613034 a:visited, #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:#954F72;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034EmailStyle17 {color:windowtext;} #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034EmailStyle18 {color:#1F497D;} #yiv0475613034 .yiv0475613034MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;} _filtered #yiv0475613034 {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;} #yiv0475613034 div.yiv0475613034WordSection1 {} #yiv0475613034   Keith,

Roger

[url=] [/url]
From: owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of kandersonconSent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:59 AMTo: kitfox-list(at)matronics.com (kitfox-list(at)matronics.com)Subject: RE: Model 7 For Sale

Roger McConnell
Kitfox Model 7

peteohms

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:29 pm    Post subject: Model 7 For Sale Reply with quote

Is it light sport qualified?
Pete
On Feb 21, 2016, at 6:43 PM, Roger McConnell <rdmac(at)swbell.net (rdmac(at)swbell.net)> wrote:
Quote:
It generally cruises at 100mph at 5,000 RPM. Max RPM probable 110 but I'm never in a hurry and it wasn't built for speed.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2016, at 4:39 PM, "phintz(at)frontiernet.net (phintz(at)frontiernet.net)" <phintz(at)frontiernet.net (phintz(at)frontiernet.net)> wrote:
Quote:
very nice aircraft.  what is your max cruise speed ?

On Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:17 PM, Roger McConnell <rdmac(at)swbell.net (rdmac(at)swbell.net)> wrote:

#yiv0475613034 #yiv0475613034 -- _filtered #yiv0475613034 {panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;} _filtered #yiv0475613034 {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;} #yiv0475613034 #yiv0475613034 p.yiv0475613034MsoNormal, #yiv0475613034 li.yiv0475613034MsoNormal, #yiv0475613034 div.yiv0475613034MsoNormal {margin:0in;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;} #yiv0475613034 a:link, #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034MsoHyperlink {color:#0563C1;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv0475613034 a:visited, #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:#954F72;text-decoration:underline;} #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034EmailStyle17 {color:windowtext;} #yiv0475613034 span.yiv0475613034EmailStyle18 {color:#1F497D;} #yiv0475613034 .yiv0475613034MsoChpDefault {font-size:10.0pt;} _filtered #yiv0475613034 {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;} #yiv0475613034 div.yiv0475613034WordSection1 {} #yiv0475613034   Keith,

Roger

[url=] [/url]
From: owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com) [mailto:owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-kitfox-list-server(at)matronics.com)] On Behalf Of kandersonconSent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:59 AMTo: kitfox-list(at)matronics.com (kitfox-list(at)matronics.com)Subject: RE: Model 7 For Sale

Roger McConnell
Kitfox Model 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Kitfox-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: