Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new (free) Aviation App

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith601-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gbrasch

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:06 pm    Post subject: new (free) Aviation App Reply with quote

Wanted to update the list with the following, the Airport Courtesy Car app as of this date has over 1300 listings nationwide with over 5000 pilots that have downloaded the app. It continues to be covered by major publications. Since AvWeb covered it and AOPA Pilot magazine in the February issue, it has most recently been favored by G.A. News. Also I can now upload pictures of your favorite crew cars to the state listings, so email those pictures to me at airportcars101(at)gmail.com. And keep those entries coming!

- The Matronics Zenith601-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith601-List

Owner, "Airport Courtesy Cars" Website www.airportcourtesycars.com
gbrasch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: new (free) Aviation App Reply with quote

Now approaching 6000 pilots using the app with over 1350 listings, and a recent review on the EAA website. And in a feeble attempt to recoup my costs, I am now offering very reasonably priced ad's for aviation related businesses as I keep my word to keep this app free for pilots. If you or someone you know may be interested, please email me at airportcars101(at)gmail.com for rates. And please tell your FBO where you found them. Thank you. Glenn

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

gbrasch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: new (free) Aviation App Reply with quote

I still get a lot of questions on how to download the Airport Courtesy Cars app on an iPad. So here are some simple instructions on how to do so. The app is approaching 1400 car listings with over 6,400 pilots that have downloaded the app. Glenn

Go to the app store on your iPad,
Click the search box and search for Airport Courtesy Cars,
The search will not show any results, however when the search is complete a bar of menus will appear along the top of the page,
The very first one on the left says "Ipad only",
Click it to show a drop down menu,
Choose "iPhone only" and Airport Courtesy Cars" will be displayed, and you can download the app.

gbrasch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: new (free) Aviation App Reply with quote

I can now insert photos of your courtesy cars into the app listings. Feel free to email me your photos, and please be sure to indicate in the title of the email the airport ID and/or city location, and if there is more than one FBO, which one the car is located at. The app has broken 1400 locations nationwide. Thanks, Glenn Email to airportcars101(at)gmail.com

gbrasch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: new (free) Aviation App Reply with quote

Quick update, 18,000 launches, more discounts being added for users, more positive national press coverage and keeping it free to pilots. Thanks, Glenn

gbrasch

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: new (free) Aviation App Reply with quote

Thank you iPhone users for waiting out the IOS 9 upgrade while the Airport Courtesy Car app was down. The app is back up for all users and the layout and look of the app has been upgraded also. The listings continue to grow, currently at over 1,520, and approaches 25,000 launches. Please continue to send in listings I have missed or corrections that need to be made and I will get right on them. And if you use and like the app, please consider a small donation to help with expenses, even the tip that you leave on the lunch counter is appreciated. There are PayPal links on the app, and my mailing address is also listed within the app. Glenn
PS: Also wanted to mention the app now has a search function that many people asked for.

gbrasch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: new (free) Aviation App Reply with quote

We just completed a major upgrade to Airport Courtesy Cars App, which now makes the app available on ALL devices, including the web. Please upgrade your app to the latest version. If your phone does not support the app, then go to our new website, www.airportcourtesycars.com The site is mobile friendly and you can place its icon to your phone or tablet screen. Both versions show Google maps for each state, the app version still shows the entire US map which some people prefer. The site currently lists over 1560 cars. Thanks for your input and contact us with any questions, new listings, or corrections to airportcars101(at)gmail.com And please check out our advertisers and FBO’s who offer you fuel discounts. The app remains free.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith601-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: