Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

L-29 Air Conditioning Available!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> L29-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SD737(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: L-29 Air Conditioning Available! Reply with quote

Gentlemen,

A viable solution that affects all of us is on the horizon. One of the men in California has a working solution to our air conditioning problem and he is installing it in his L-29.

He's using a system that will drive a compressor resulting in a 5200 BTU AC unit with R-22 all electric system that will draw less than 20 Amps peak total at start up and then drop to less than 12A running.

The compressor will draw less than 5A while running. The inverter and fans will draw another 15A for a total of 20A at peak start up. Once the system is running and the compressor drops off it will draw less than 12A.

L-29 aircraft design with all Russian systems running has a total max duty cycle of approximately 65A at full duty cycle and most of the Russian systems (ADF, COMM, ARMAMENT) are no longer used which will allow for the air conditioning system to operate well within limits.

An operational test dropped the cockpit down to 59F on a 90 degree day while sitting stationary without any air moving over the evaporator.

This system will be ready for other L-29 owners within the next month!

It is finally the answer to our hot, sweaty cockpits especially for those of you in humid climates!

I know I'm looking forward to a cool and comfortable future flights in my L-29.

The gentleman behind this conversion has asked me to handle any and ALL inquiries in obtaining an L-29 airconditioning system for your aircraft, so if there are any of you interested in this L-29 airconditioning system or have questions regarding it, please contact me directly and NOT, again NOT on the Matronics L-29 forum.

Best Regards,

Scott Douglass
Hamilton Enterprises Inc.
Reno, NV USA
775-853-1946
SD737(at)AOL.COM (SD737(at)AOL.COM)
[quote][b]

- The Matronics L29-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?L29-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> L29-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: