Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

912UL Lost oil???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RotaxEngines-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don G

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

Yesterday, after getting N85KF's annual signed off by my A&P, I was able to finally get into the air with my new bird. Flew great...much more nimble than I thought they were these speedsters! Enjoyed an hour of exploreing its capabilities. This might even be an understatement as I was 45 minutes or so in to my joyride, and a local bud with a Stearman appeared off my wing, on an intersecting course. Well, boys being boys..we tangled for 10 minutes or probably less...If only I would have had a gunsite..
Anyway...upon declareing a gentlemanly draw...we went our seperate ways and I looked down for a engine scan...rut roh...Oil temps high...real high..like 280F...water fine at 220 and oil pressure down to 30. hmmm pulled back on the throttle quickly to 4400 and stared at that oil temp guage for 5 minutes...maybe more..but my stareing didnt help. The Oil temp would not change. another couple of minutes and I am back in the pattern at homeplate. Landed uneventfully and taxi'd up to my hangar.
Temp still up. Sat there at 2500 rpms for a min or so and no change.
SHut it down. Got out and I see Oil all overt he left gear and step...arghhh..
Pulled off the cowl and it looks like it came from the TOP of the oil tank. Oil all over the firewall and a puddle on the rim of the tank top. Not able to determine just where it cam from...maybe either from a leaky overflow hose clamp or from under the tank cap we are thinking?...the 2 hex fittings on in and out lines are not really suspect...dry and clean.
By now I have a crowd...I wipe it down and get extra eyes and start it up with an observer on each side...me in the pit...temp now down to 240....oil pressure up to 35 , 38 or so. run it up to 3500 and my observers tell me they see nothing...down around 2400 for a few minutes....temp continueing to drop...but no leaks.
Somebody with 912 experience speculate what the Heck happened!!!!

Other details:

Engine 912UL 134 TT
3 blade 68inch warp...set for 5200 static
WOT in level flight turns about 5450 on rotax tach.
(gonna check that panel tach against a handheld induction tach today, after I change the oil)
Unknown oil type. No indication in records of last oil change or what kind,, but looked really new.
I had ran he engine the day before for 20 min or so doing static tests and such. I had also moved the ingnition coils and modules to the firewall after trailering this aircraft Home and reassembling, fixing a few qaucks
Oil level check after flight showed oil down to lower mark on dipstick, it was in the middle prior to flight. So whatever that represents is how much it puked out.
YEs for the brief period fooling around with the Stearman, I ran it hard...WOT on climbing and chaseing...backing off when diveing and manuvering..but I didnt think I ran it THAT hard, since the prop is set like it is. never saw over 5500 I dont think.
For most of the flight, I ran it at 5000rpms and less..exploreing slower flight, with no temps riseing at all.
OK....this is my very first experience with a 912. I am no a novice with engines..they are my profession...but I know enough to no I can never know enough..
and before you'all say it...Yea..looks like the Stearman won!

Any comments are Welcome and hoped for. Tell me what you think.

Don

- The Matronics RotaxEngines-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RotaxEngines-List

Luscombe 8A
RV9A
dhkey(at)msn.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

For some reason mine also tends to leak when I have high turn/dive angles. I
think mine comes from the overflow tube. I've been taking it easy and
keeping the G's up and that helps. I'm a newbie with a 912 too.
Quote:
Reply-To: rotaxengines-list(at)matronics.com
To: rotaxengines-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: 912UL Lost oil???
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 06:24:46 -0700

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

thilo.kind(at)gmx.net

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

I never had any oil loss through the overflow hoses, even when pushing the plane hard and in steep turns etc. Suspect, that in this case the lid was not proberly installed and thus the oil leaked out. One point just caught ny attention - the Rotax 912 is designed for 5200 RPM max except for take off - here, one can go to 5800 RPM but for maximum of 5 miuntes.

Thilo
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:15:03 -0500
Von: "David Key" <dhkey(at)msn.com>
An: rotaxengines-list(at)matronics.com
Betreff: RE: 912UL Lost oil???

Quote:

For some reason mine also tends to leak when I have high turn/dive angles.
I
think mine comes from the overflow tube. I've been taking it easy and
keeping the G's up and that helps. I'm a newbie with a 912 too.

>From: "Don G" <donghe(at)one-eleven.net>
>Reply-To: rotaxengines-list(at)matronics.com
>To: rotaxengines-list(at)matronics.com
>Subject: 912UL Lost oil???
>Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 06:24:46 -0700
>

--
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger gehört?
Der kanns mit allen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger

rmcmill(at)zoominternet.n

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

do you have a whistle hole in vent line ? or try a different location for
exit to slipstream. bob mcmillin sparrow II 912 ul 215 hrs
---

Don G

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

There a possibility I didnt have the lid on all the way of course.

Dont know about a hole in the vent line...believe I will change that . It exits right in front of left gear leg. ANd I am pretty sure alot of the oil on the leg was from that hose.

I though I read in the manual that 5500 was max continueous rpms???
Which is why I left the prop alone when it is turning 5450 WOT level flight.

anything over 5500 5 min max --
with 5800 max at 1min
Are those the correct numbers?

Another question....when I changed the oil today...I rolled it over with the prop untill I thought I heard it burp in the tank...turned it over several times to make sure...
then took off tank and drained....pulled oil filter while tank was draining....filled a new one and installed...then...
thought I would check the mag drain plug...
How much oil should run out?...I bet a quart was in the crankcase, is this normal?...I was expecting alot less.
And discovered I dont have a magnet on my drain plug too.

Luscombe 8A
RV9A
jkuehn(at)mountaintime.my

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

-Do you have an oil thermostat? When they fail they are supposed to fail to open, but who knows? Also, I am guessing that perhaps the low oil pressure is an indication of a small leak in the return line from the bottom of the case to the can. Perhaps this leak is so small that it only shows up when you are flying. Try replacing some hoses. I have my overflow draining into a small plastic bottle and it never has more than a tablespoon of water and a table spoon of oil in it. Definitely call Lockwood in Florida and talk to a tech about the missing magnet and the whole problem. I know they suggest that when changing the oil, don't worry about draining everything out of the cooler, engine sump, gear box, etc. They believe it is not worth it.

Jack

BOB MCMILLIN wrote:
[quote]

do you have a whistle hole in vent line ? or try a different location for exit to slipstream. bob mcmillin sparrow II 912 ul 215 hrs
---

Gilles.Thesee(at)ac-greno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

Don G a écrit :

Quote:
then took off tank and drained....pulled oil filter while tank was draining....filled a new one and installed...then...
thought I would check the mag drain plug...

The magnetic plug is NOT a drain plug. It is located on the left side of
the reduction unit.
The Rotax is a dry sump engine, so once you have the burp, most of the
oil is in the separate oil tank.
Rotax advises against introducing air into the oil circuits during oil
changes. I'll suggest you perform the "oil circuit venting" procedure
before starting the engine again.

Quote:
How much oil should run out?...I bet a quart was in the crankcase, is this normal?...I was expecting alot less.
And discovered I dont have a magnet on my drain plug too.

You may wish to read the Owner and Maintenance manuals. They are

downloadable from the Kodiak research website, for instance.
Also I would suggest you register to the Rotax Owner website to receive
relevant updates and Service Bulletins.

Regards,
--
Gilles Thesee
http://contrails.free.fr

hgmckay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

Don:

Now that you have opened the oil system up to air (i.e removed the tank and
drained it, and pulled the filter while draining the tank) you need to
carefully read the Rotax SI 912-018 on purging the oil system of air, and
follow the procedure before you restart the engine. It is important that you
remove any trapped air from the entire oil system before you run the engine
again or you can damage your valves. This is very important. Don't neglect
to do it. If you have questions about the procedure, call Lockwood Aviation.
They are very helpful.

Hugh McKay in NC
Allegro 2000
Rotax 912 UL
N661WW

--

Roger Lee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

Hi Don,

Filter needs tightening is my bet, but read on.

Where exactlly did you pull what you thought the magnetic plug from? Was it on the side of the gearbox on the right side as you face the engine or down on the bottom of the oil pump just under and to the left of the oil filter? You should have got a very small amount from a magnetic plug check, but not a quart. If you pulled the plug under the filter this is part of an oil bypass system. Was there a spring and a small ball bearing?
You may have a small leak in the hose, but I would think it would be a fitting or something on the oil line system that needs to be checked. I would check my tank top first and them all the oil line fittings.
This engine really doesn't use oil in any type of flight especially with 134 hrs. on it. Something has to be loose. Tighten everything, but don't over tighten.

Big P.S.
A number of people only put the oil filter on hand tight and that works sometimes, but some have a high enough pressure that the oil filter has to be put on with a little extra turn with a wrench. I have personally had this problem. My last 912uls hand tight was ok, but when I did it with my new plane I had oil under the cowling. This is another leak area. See if there is what seems to be a drop of oil under the filter. Give it a little turn even if you think it is good.
Your engine rpm is fine. 5500 rpm at WOT is ok for constant run. This is a good balance between climb and cruise performance. Best and coolest engine running rpm is 4800-5200. Best torque, best engine vibration and cooler running.

Light Sport Repairman
Home 520-574-1080 TRY HOME FIRST
Cell 520-349-7056
Don G

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

OK...getting alot of good dope here tonite..

first...
Roger,
Drain plug on the gearbox,,,,hmmm. The plug I pulled was on the bottom of the crankcase...close to the split seam...towards the back of the engine. no where near the oil pump or gearbox..female allen in the center of it...maybe 1-1/4 diameter flat plug with smaller threads. If I would have had a flashlight I beleive I could have looked at the crankshaft from that hole..
No wonder there was no magnet on it. Lotsa oil in there even after burping the heck out of it.
I used only hand strength on the oil filter, the replaced the hose clamp and safty wire.
I will put a little extra on it tomorrow with a wrench to be safe.

Hugh, OK...I am downloading the rotax manuals right now.

If I understand you right, removeing the filter while the suction line is off the tank, will let air get into the system via the oil cooler then oil pump?
doesnt this 912 have a gearoter oil pump?
IS the oil pump rotor clearance so large that air can go thru the pump this way? arghhh...I didnt consider that. I am used to Honda gear pumps...about the same size, and air will not go thru them when at rest.
Looks like I am gonna learn to purge!
Jack...no oil thermostat.

Another thing to note..a fella at the airport noticed a weld/repair job on the gooseneck fitting on the top of the Oil tank and speculated that if there was a hole in that suction line...It could be sucking air and foaming the oil up so it would read high temp and low pressure. This kinda makes sense to me.
Any comments on this thought? IS this possible?

Luscombe 8A
RV9A

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

Don G a écrit :
Quote:
I used only hand strength on the oil filter, the replaced the hose clamp and safty wire.
I will put a little extra on it tomorrow with a wrench to be safe.

Just like in a car, no need to wrench the oil filter. Screw it up to
contact, then hand turn it the advised amount (printed on the filter),
and it will stay put and won't leak. Wrenching it is a sure way to
difficulties when removing the filter at next oil change.
Never had a problem, be it in cars or in Rotax engines.

Quote:
Hugh, OK...I am downloading the rotax manuals right now.

IS the oil pump rotor clearance so large that air can go thru the pump this way? arghhh...I didnt consider that. I am used to Honda gear pumps...about the same size, and air will not go thru them when at rest.
Looks like I am gonna learn to purge!

The oil pump is of the trochoid type.
Getting air into the system may introduce air into the hydraulic valve
lifters, according to Rotax. Hence to oil venting procedure.

Quote:
Another thing to note..a fella at the airport noticed a weld/repair job on the gooseneck fitting on the top of the Oil tank and speculated that if there was a hole in that suction line...

No problem on the IN fitting. But yes, any leak or restriction to the
OUT fitting or oil line may induce lubrication problems.

Quote:
It could be sucking air and foaming the oil up so it would read high temp and low pressure. This kinda makes sense to me.
Any comments on this thought? IS this possible?

Foaming MAY be a problem with the oil return to tank. This is why Rotax
recommends only a few oil brands and references.
On the other hand, it is not uncommon for the Rotax to exhibit lowish
oil pressures when hot.

Best regards,
--
Gilles

Roger Lee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

Hi Don,

I would recommend that everyone who owns a Rotax 912 take a Rotax class or two. They are very informative and not all internal combustions engines are the same. Rotax in many ways is not like a car. I had to change my own ideas after taking my classes because the differences would have made me do the wrong thing or not be able to understand the Rotax 912 for the proper maintenance.
Rotax engines do sometimes put out more oil pressure than a car. Like I said if you hand tighten it and it is enough then ok, but some Rotax pressures are in the 75 psi range and hand tight is not always enough. In my Rotax classes they recommend to use a wrench and give it a slight turn if it does leak oil. Some Rotax engines only run 36-55 psi and hand tight is fine. My Rotax has to have a wrench or it will leak, I learned the hard way.

The gooseneck you describe sounds like an after thought change to have the hose have a more sweeping angle. The 2 main tube fittings coming out of the tank are straight.

You can drain the oil from the tank and change the filter without introducing air, but not from where you pulled that plug or line. Just make sure you get the lines and oil cooler primed and flushed as the maint. manual states.

The magnetic plug is located on the right side of the gearbox as you face the engine. It is about half way down. It is a larger flat bolt that takes a #40 Torx. This bolt has 200 in/lbs of torque on it. Rotax offers a couple of ideas to remove it, but there is an easy way to do this. Get your #40 Torx on a 3/8" drive 6" extention. Tap it deep into the #40 torx screw so as not to strip anything. Then have someone put a fair amount of tension on the bolt like they are trying to unscrew it, probably won't move. Then you take an aluminum rod (soft) about 8" long and set it on the edge of the bolt. Now take a hammer and tap it "Smartly" once maybe twice and the screw will be loose. It takes 200 in/lbs to retorque it back in.

Get everything back together with the proper amount of oil after you check everything for tightness and run it up on the ground again. If the oil pressure is good after a 20 min. ground run and no leaks are apparent try a flight again.

What kind of oil are you using, some are not good. There are a couple of recommendations, but try and get some Mobile One Racing 4XT. It is full synthetic. This is a Rotax recommended oil. Some oils foam to badly to use in the Rotax engine.

Once this is done let us know how things turned out. Actually after things are tightened I think your problem will be gone, but let's see.

Light Sport Repairman
Cell 520-349-7056
JAMESBEARD305(at)msn.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

<?xml:namespace prefix="v" /><?xml:namespace prefix="o" /><![endif]--> Wow! Roger you"re the man!! Good input, even for us analog pteradactiles remaining on this planet.
[quote] ---

Don G

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

Thanks again Roger.
I called Rotax Dealer Ronnie Smith today to order a new suction line fitting for that tank since it does seep just a bit after I shut off the engine. He Asked..."Is it on a KitFox?"...when I replied yes he told me alot of KitFox's have had that suction tube cut and shortened to clear the cowl, because the stock one is too tall. This sounds right because the one I have with the weld job on it is still very close to touching the cowl inside. I will have to take it off and try and have it Tig welded to clear up that seep, and assure me that it is not sucking air.

As far as Oil...Unknown brand when I bought it, and I changed it after this incedent , used Valvoline dura-blend semi-synthetic as I found it on the list in the new maintanance manual I downloaded from the Rotax site, and it was in stock at the hardware store on my way to the airport.

Purged the lines tonite and flew it around the patch 4 or 5 times...watching the oil temp...and getting in some landing practice so everyone wont laugh at me too badly. These Fox's are floaters for sure!!!
I would have done another one or 2, ( cause I needed it) but the temp kept slowly creeping up. When it hit 260 so I brought it in. Seems odd to me that sitting there in front of my hangar...running at 2500 or so after the flight, the oiL temp just seems to sit there with out coming down.????
I also had a small stream on the right gear leg again...coming from the overflow I am sure. I see now that when in a left hand pattern, and dropping the inside wing way down to see the strip on base turn thru the roof...it is just gonna come out this line..the vent line fitting is on the left side of the neck.
I now see why the 912 owners manual says nothing over 40 degrees of bank.
I believe I am gonna try that loop in the vent line someone suggested. I am certain that as long as I own this plane...keeping it less than 40 degrees bank angle is gonna be next to impossible!

I am also gonna look closely at the cooling air outlet area. It may be that the cowl is just not vented enough to get good airflow thru the Oil Cooler. It is right in the middle of the front hole under the gearbox, dang near sticking out , but maybe air is just not getting thru it., Dunno......

As far as 912 school...I would Love to...I can never get enough of service schools. I supervise several every year, (Honda not Rotax) and learn from which ever side of the room I am on. First one I get a chance to attend...I will be there.

Luscombe 8A
RV9A
Roger Lee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

Hi Don,

Sorry I don't have a definitve answer, but sometimes it's hard to diagnose a problem long distance.

One last thing right now and it's easy. Make sure that the oil line out and the oil line into the tank is not crimped or radius reduced. This can cause this type of problem. Double check the oil out line for this reduced radius. If you can't get enough oil out to the engine the temp will climb and the oil may back up enough from the return line to cause a high oil level in the tank and then it will come out the overflow tube.

This is just something to take a look at.

I don't remember, but is that oil a motorcycle oil? The number one recommended oil is a good synthetic motorcycle oil. The number 3 recommended oil, only if motorcycle oil is not available, is car oil. Car oil has no shear additives. You really need the shear additives for your gearbox, just like a motorcycle that uses the engine oil in the gearbox area.
How much 100LL do you use? Use a semi-synthetic motorcycle oil with more than 30% use of 100LL.

Some brand of oils foam really bad, which could be an issue. I'm not saying that this is it, but just something to look at for a diagnoses and to rule it out.

p.s.
Some of the oils on the list are not USA oils even though the name looks like it. Remember these engines are made for world wide use and Rotax has to select and recommend oils from all over and some of those oils are from Europe.

Light Sport Repairman
Cell 520-349-7056

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

Quote:

I now see why the 912 owners manual says nothing over 40 degrees of bank.
I believe I am gonna try that loop in the vent line someone suggested. I am certain that as long as I own this plane...keeping it less than 40 degrees bank angle

Don, just to help you to diagnose your problem. I'm flying an aircraft
with a Rotax 914. I built it took particular care designing the cooling
system.
I regularly do prolonged 60 degrees bank turns without any problem.
Sometimes do a sideslip in order to look at something below the ship. No
oil overflow problem.
Quote:
I am also gonna look closely at the cooling air outlet area. It may be that the cowl is just not vented enough to get good airflow thru the Oil Cooler. It is right in the middle of the front hole under the gearbox, dang near sticking out , but maybe air is just not getting thru it., Dunno......

http://contrails.free.fr/engine_aerodyn_radia_en.php

FWIW,
Best regards,
--
Gilles

dave(at)dreamwings.co.za

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

Hi Don

Unless you are overfilling the oil, it shouldn't come out of the overflow
pipe on the oil tank. I have about 600hrs on 912 engines in various aircraft
types and do anything but fly straight and level. I display my aircraft at
airshows which involves a lot of very steep turns and wing-overs and never
seen oil loss through the pipe. Does the oil tank have the mesh screen and
baffle plate at the base inside?

ASA have produced a good DVD called "ROTAX 912 Engine Introduction",
certainly worth a look for those new to the engines.
<http://www.asa2fly.com:80/ROTAX-912-Engine-Introduction--P853C0_product1.aspx>

Dave

Don G

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

Roger,

Valvoline durablend is not a motorcycle oil. Just valvolines semi-syn brand of oil. I do have a case of Kendall motorcycle oil in the garage I use in my motorcycle. I did seriously consider just using it, and I still might. It is not synthetic. I have read the entire section in the owners manual and the maintanince manual on oil.
I have not used any 100LL as of yet, but likely will at some point. So far, all 93 oct Amoco.
And hey...no need to be sorry, I understand better than most how hard it is to diagnose a proble long distance! I am very thankful for the discussion I am getting here on this forum.

Dave,
Yes, the oil tank has the screen in it and the plate on the bottom the screen sits on. I took all this out when I drained the tank and wiped it out. All looked normal to me. Do you know which direction the vent hose fitting in the tank neck points on your bird Dave? On mine, it points at 9 oclock from above, which means in a 90deg left bank, it points straight down.

Gilles, Thx pard...good website also.

Luscombe 8A
RV9A
arno7452(at)bellsouth.net

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

Dear Listers,

I am installing the 912ULS. In the meantime, I am reading all the info I
can in installing and maintaining the engine. Lockwood has some excellent
brochures titled Tips for the 912 series. In one of these is a chart of
recommended oils.

They point out that oil for diesel engines should NOT be used and that pure
synthetic should be avoided. Also, avoid oils that have a slippery
additive. This does not bode well for the clutch in the gear box.

The oils recommended are mostly blended and rated SG or better. They also
indicate which oils can be used for MOGAS only and which can be used for
100LL.

Regards,
Ken Arnold
Pikeville, NC

CH701 N701LK 75%
---

rampil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: 912UL Lost oil??? Reply with quote

Ken,

I think you might have misinterpreted the oil literature for the 91x
series engines.

There is nothing wrong with pure synthetic oils like Mobil One.
Mobil oil is just fine as long as you you unleaded fuel. Synthetic oils
gel and clot in the presence of lead which is bad.

If the oil tank tank on the kitfox did not have a pile of lead residue in the
bottom by the screen, it was not run using 100LL fuel.

Did anyone recently mention that the Rotax 91x engine really does not
like oil starvation? Wink (I also recommend Dean's class at Lockwood)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RotaxEngines-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: