Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flying

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barrynorman(at)comcast.ne

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:21 pm    Post subject: Flying Reply with quote

Is anyone out there flying their Pulsar besides me? Never hear anything anymore...

Barry

- The Matronics Pulsar-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Pulsar-List
myrontruex(at)comcast.net

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:54 pm    Post subject: Flying Reply with quote

Mine is in Canada. I sure miss it and can’t believe how long ago I sold it. It still looks great and they added a parachute. I thought of doing that but at the time the weight was just too much.

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com> On Behalf Of BARRY NORMAN
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2023 5:21 PM
To: pulsar-list <pulsar-list(at)matronics.com>
Subject: Flying

Is anyone out there flying their Pulsar besides me? Never hear anything anymore...

Barry

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

mvmccann(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:01 pm    Post subject: Flying Reply with quote

I try to get my Pulsar up in the air weekly Barry.  Arizona weather is great for flying right now.
Mike McCann

On Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 6:23 PM BARRY NORMAN <barrynorman(at)comcast.net (barrynorman(at)comcast.net)> wrote:

Quote:

Barry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:59 pm    Post subject: Flying Reply with quote

I think we should start sharing trip reports from either the past or current. They are such great little planes.

Are there any plans for a Pulsar reunion this year?

Quote:
On 01/27/2023 5:53 PM myrontruex(at)comcast.net wrote:

Mine is in Canada. I sure miss it and can’t believe how long ago I sold it. It still looks great and they added a parachute. I thought of doing that but at the time the weight was just too much.

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com> On Behalf Of BARRY NORMAN

Barry

gregsmi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:40 pm    Post subject: Flying Reply with quote

Working on reunion, trying to plan for June. I will have more information in a few weeks.

Greg

--

pilot623(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:09 pm    Post subject: Flying Reply with quote

Still flying every chance I get though it’s blasted cold around here in eastern Iowa.

Jim
N623JF

Sent: Friday, January 27, 2023 4:21 PM

Barry

phil(at)ishml.com

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:46 pm    Post subject: Flying Reply with quote

Yea, but I normally fly in Missouri…I doubt you’d hear me from there.

Phil

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of BARRY NORMAN
To: pulsar-list

Barry

mvmccann(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:54 pm    Post subject: Flying Reply with quote

Barry, remind me where you are located?  I share your interest in getting together with other Pulsar pilots.  Been flying mine for 27 years!!
Mike McCann

On Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 9:00 PM BARRY NORMAN <barrynorman(at)comcast.net (barrynorman(at)comcast.net)> wrote:

Quote:
I think we should start sharing trip reports from either the past or current. They are such great little planes.

Quote:
On 01/27/2023 5:53 PM myrontruex(at)comcast.net (myrontruex(at)comcast.net) wrote:

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com) <owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com)> On Behalf Of BARRY NORMAN
To: pulsar-list <pulsar-list(at)matronics.com (pulsar-list(at)matronics.com)>

Barry

gregmontie(at)gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:49 pm    Post subject: Flying Reply with quote

I have Myron Truex’s built plane here in Squamish, BC, Canada. I have it for sale on Barnstomers.

I’ve loved flying it but there is not much happening with the snow up here.
Here’s a couple pics.  If any of you could share pictures, I’d like to see them!
[img]cid:2ABC7253-16D9-49E2-B55B-BFB0FEDD7EDE[/img]
[img]cid:2A2C1319-F37C-4320-8D11-67FF3324CEE1[/img]
[img]cid:1B4FCD1A-043F-4619-A71C-DC179763F10C[/img]

Cheers, Greg

Quote:
On Jan 27, 2023, at 7:56 PM, mike mccann <mvmccann(at)gmail.com> wrote:

Barry, remind me where you are located? I share your interest in getting together with other Pulsar pilots. Been flying mine for 27 years!!
Mike McCann

On Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 9:00 PM BARRY NORMAN <barrynorman(at)comcast.net (barrynorman(at)comcast.net)> wrote:

Quote:

Quote:
On 01/27/2023 5:53 PM myrontruex(at)comcast.net (myrontruex(at)comcast.net) wrote:

From: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com) <owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com (owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com)> On Behalf Of BARRY NORMAN
To: pulsar-list <pulsar-list(at)matronics.com (pulsar-list(at)matronics.com)>

Barry

3_Back.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  96.52 KB
 Viewed:  2777 Time(s)

3_Back.jpeg

6_Seats.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  55.36 KB

6_Seats.jpeg

7_Profile.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  411.83 KB

7_Profile.png

bartrond(at)hotmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:53 am    Post subject: Flying Reply with quote

Not flying. Have my Pulsar 1 for sale now (Netherlands)

Verzonden vanuit Outlook voor iOS

Van: owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com <owner-pulsar-list-server(at)matronics.com> namens Jim Fillman <pilot623(at)gmail.com>
Verzonden: Saturday, January 28, 2023 3:08:53 AM
Aan: pulsar-list(at)matronics.com <pulsar-list(at)matronics.com>
Onderwerp: RE: Flying

Still flying every chance I get though it’s blasted cold around here in eastern Iowa.

Jim
N623JF

Barry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:41 am    Post subject: Flying Reply with quote

I bet it is cold in Iowa. I'm spoiled in SC and still think 40s is too cold to be outside. Good to hear from you Jim. Hope all is well.

Quote:
On 01/27/2023 9:08 PM Jim Fillman <pilot623(at)gmail.com> wrote:

Jim
N623JF

Barry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:01 am    Post subject: Flying Reply with quote

I flew mine yesterday to Mariposa, CA, nice weather, finally after all the rain we got.
On Fri, Jan 27, 2023 at 2:23 PM BARRY NORMAN <barrynorman(at)comcast.net (barrynorman(at)comcast.net)> wrote:

Quote:

Barry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Pulsar-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: