Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More CJ6/Yak/Engine Parts For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cd001633(at)mindspring.co

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:14 pm    Post subject: More CJ6/Yak/Engine Parts For Sale Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

As you probably know, I sold most of my CJ6 and M14-P parts I listed a few months ago, yet keep finding more boxes with parts that I have accumulated throughout the years flying my "Sax Machine"... I finally compiled what I think it is the last of the remaining parts...

The list contain M-14P parts, CJ6/Yak parts and stock J9G1 Propeller parts, many in New condition. Also included is a 3000 PSI, 3 stage Compressor - Navy Surplus in OHC condition. I was told this unit is a part of the U.S Navy Phalanx Auto-Cannon system. - so this is a true Milspec quality unit. I'm letting the compressor go, but keeping the Phalanx system for my home defense... LOL 😊 😊

These time around, the parts are not sold as a package but on a pick and choose, first come first served basis.

If potentially interested in the parts and for more information, please e-mail off list to: cd001633 at mindspring dot com.

Thanks much,

Sam Sax
Miami, FL

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: