|Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:37 am Post subject: A few questions
RV 8 listers, a few questions for your collective wisdom:
1. Did anyone wrap or otherwise protect the SCAT tubing that runs from the right wing NACA inlet to the fresh air vent in the rear seat?
2. How did you route the static air tubing from the bulkhead behind the rear seat to the instrument panel?
3. Did you install instruments or engine/ firewall forward first?
4. Anyone have a good or bad experience with an Advanced Flight Systems panel?
5. If you have rear seat rudder pedals, how did you route the cables around the rear footwells? Any trouble with getting smooth travel?
6. Has anyone used a Dynon AoA pitot tube and static air system with non-Dynon avionics?
7. Can I run coax cables for both VHF comm radios next to each other or do they need separation?
Thanks! Stay safe, sane, and healthy out there.
Sent from my Galaxy TabÂ® S2
|- The Matronics RV8-List Email Forum -|
Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV8-List