Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fwd: Top mod 65A

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
graemeh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Fwd: Top mod 65A Reply with quote

The reply below was meant to go to the list.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Graeme Hart <graeme.hart(at)onecoolkat.com (graeme.hart(at)onecoolkat.com)>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017, 09:22
Subject: Re: Top mod 65A
To: Rick Stockton <aireupora(at)sbcglobal.net (aireupora(at)sbcglobal.net)>

Thank you so much Rick for sending through this set of pictures and the other three sets.  The job looks a lot less daunting than I thought.

I was not planning on doing Mod 67 but once I'm ready to join the two fuselage parts I will review that decision.
The advice on the screen is very helpful, I'm in NZ so getting one from Europa is an expensive option.  Fortunately I can have one made locally so I will have them make it to a template.  Unfortunately they are not quite local enough that I can just take them the plane!
I see from your pictures you had a piece of plywood at the tail end to support the fuselage.  How else did you support it on the bench?  I was planning to build an elaborate structure similar to the fuselage cradle but I see from your pictures that this is not necessary.

Regards
Graeme

On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 2:54 AM, Rick Stockton <aireupora(at)sbcglobal.net (aireupora(at)sbcglobal.net)> wrote:
Quote:

I did the high top MOD 64A, and am glad I did.  I also did MOD 67
I have a number of pictures and will attach some to this e-mail.
Rick Stockton
Europa N120EJ
Jabiru 3300 185 hours

- The Matronics Europa-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List
JuliaScott

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: Fwd: Top mod 65A Reply with quote

A forum of matrons is providing all the technical solutions for the citizens. The transfer of the skilled persons and sameday essay is upheld for the matronics in view of the true picture for the proponents. The change is welcomed for the authorities of the email for the matronics.

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

pjeffers(at)talktalk.net

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:16 am    Post subject: Fwd: Top mod 65A Reply with quote

Hi,
Can anyone diagnose this e mail which I have now received about three times.
I think it may be wrongly addressed??
Pete

--

kingsnjan(at)westnet.com.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:21 am    Post subject: Fwd: Top mod 65A Reply with quote

Pete,

I suspect it is a good example of spam.  Me thinks the best way to
diagnose it is by pressing the 'DELETE KEY'!

Unfortunately there have been a couple of these sorts of postings of late.

Regards
Kingsley in Oz

do not archive

On 15.09.19 10:57 pm, Pete Jeffers wrote:
Quote:

Hi,
Can anyone diagnose this e mail which I have now received about three times.
I think it may be wrongly addressed??
Pete

pjeffers(at)talktalk.net

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:52 am    Post subject: Fwd: Top mod 65A Reply with quote

Thanks Kingsley,
I think you may be right and I have already deleted it.
Pete

--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Europa-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: