Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fwd: DATALOG SCANNER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> AeroElectric-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
selrcaldwell(at)earthlink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:05 am    Post subject: Fwd: DATALOG SCANNER Reply with quote

I have an RV12 with D180 and D100.  I use the Datalog capability.  I written Excel macros to allow me to graphically  scan through the data.  It works in an animated fashion or in steps.

The current version supports D180, D100, D120 , Skyview and Advanced Datalog files.
If you would send me a request to  at my email 91827364(at)earthlink.net (bulla31205(at)mypacks.net) I will email you a copy of the "DATALOG SCANNER" program.

[img]cid:part2.9116688A.9073CDE5(at)earthlink.net[/img]

FLY GUY
91827364(at)earthlink.net (bulla31205(at)mypacks.net)

- The Matronics AeroElectric-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?AeroElectric-List

DATALOG_SCANNER.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  73.57 KB
 Viewed:  2718 Time(s)

DATALOG_SCANNER.JPG

Robert Reed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:44 am    Post subject: Fwd: DATALOG SCANNER Reply with quote

Fly Guy,

I just finished my plane and performed the first engine start this weekend. I have the SkyView DX system and downloaded the logs after the run and found them very complete but almost unusable due to the incredible amount of data.
Your logger spreadsheet sounds like what the doctor ordered and I would greatly appreciate a copy.

Just one additional question, do you use the temperature and air speed in the Celsius and Knots form as stored on the log files or convert to Fahrenheit and MPH?

Thank you,
Robert Reed
KIS Cruiser N247BR

RobertR237(at)att.net

On ‎Monday‎, ‎February‎ ‎4‎, ‎2019‎ ‎09‎:‎07‎:‎06‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CST, Lapsley R & Sandra E Caldwell <selrcaldwell(at)earthlink.net> wrote:

I have an RV12 with D180 and D100. I use the Datalog capability. I written Excel macros to allow me to graphically scan through the data. It works in an animated fashion or in steps.

The current version supports D180, D100, D120 , Skyview and Advanced Datalog files.
If you would send me a request to at my email 91827364(at)earthlink.net (bulla31205(at)mypacks.net) I will email you a copy of the "DATALOG SCANNER" program.

[img]cid:VPVHPk0c7FR1kAbARBEm[/img]

FLY GUY

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

DATALOG_SCANNER.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  73.57 KB
 Viewed:  2717 Time(s)

DATALOG_SCANNER.JPG

harleydixon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:04 am    Post subject: Fwd: DATALOG SCANNER Reply with quote

I've been using the free analysis program from Mike Bush...https://savvyanalysis.com/home.

The neat thing here is that if you ask, they will analyze any problems you may have and offer solutions...for a fee, of course.  But the data uploads and charts are free.  And they save them online as long as you want to keep them. Note that you can display up to 4 items at the same time, so you can compare what happened at the same instant (here, I've chosen EGT, CHT, Fuel Flow and Oil Temp).. Just by clicking on the menu, you can choose to display 41 different items, from engine performance to aircraft attitude and fuel and oil ...whatever your device can output.

[img]cid:part1.0148D59E.3D1A7E5B(at)agelesswings.com[/img]

Harley

On 2/4/2019 10:43 AM, Robert Reed wrote:

Quote:

Fly Guy,

I just finished my plane and performed the first engine start this weekend. I have the SkyView DX system and downloaded the logs after the run and found them very complete but almost unusable due to the incredible amount of data.

Your logger spreadsheet sounds like what the doctor ordered and I would greatly appreciate a copy.

Just one additional question, do you use the temperature and air speed in the Celsius and Knots form as stored on the log files or convert to Fahrenheit and MPH? 

Thank you,

Robert Reed
KIS Cruiser N247BR

RobertR237(at)att.net

On ‎Monday‎, ‎February‎ ‎4‎, ‎2019‎ ‎09‎:‎07‎:‎06‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CST, Lapsley R & Sandra E Caldwell <selrcaldwell(at)earthlink.net> (selrcaldwell(at)earthlink.net) wrote:

I have an RV12 with D180 and D100.  I use the Datalog capability.  I written Excel macros to allow me to graphically  scan through the data.  It works in an animated fashion or in steps.

If you would send me a request to  at my email 91827364(at)earthlink.net (bulla31205(at)mypacks.net) I will email you a copy of the "DATALOG SCANNER" program.

[img]cid:VPVHPk0c7FR1kAbARBEm[/img]

FLY GUY

jbchohhilnhfgkhc.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  109.69 KB
 Viewed:  2717 Time(s)

jbchohhilnhfgkhc.png

Long EZ N28EZ
Canandaigua Airport (D38)
Canandaigua, NY
Robert Reed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:49 am    Post subject: Fwd: DATALOG SCANNER Reply with quote

Just checked it out and it looks great!!! I will give it a try tonight.
Thanks for the heads up.

Bob Reed

On ‎Monday‎, ‎February‎ ‎4‎, ‎2019‎ ‎10‎:‎05‎:‎59‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CST, Harley Dixon <harley(at)AgelessWings.com> wrote:

I've been using the free analysis program from Mike Bush...https://savvyanalysis.com/home. The neat thing here is that if you ask, they will analyze any problems you may have and offer solutions...for a fee, of course. But the data uploads and charts are free. And they save them online as long as you want to keep them. Note that you can display up to 4 items at the same time, so you can compare what happened at the same instant (here, I've chosen EGT, CHT, Fuel Flow and Oil Temp).. Just by clicking on the menu, you can choose to display 41 different items, from engine performance to aircraft attitude and fuel and oil ...whatever your device can output. [img]cid:jsQy8ueZX67qmuX4UlLP[/img] Harley On 2/4/2019 10:43 AM, Robert Reed wrote:
Quote:

Fly Guy,

Thank you,

Robert Reed
KIS Cruiser N247BR

RobertR237(at)att.net

On ‎Monday‎, ‎February‎ ‎4‎, ‎2019‎ ‎09‎:‎07‎:‎06‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CST, Lapsley R & Sandra E Caldwell <selrcaldwell(at)earthlink.net> (selrcaldwell(at)earthlink.net) wrote:

I have an RV12 with D180 and D100. I use the Datalog capability. I written Excel macros to allow me to graphically scan through the data. It works in an animated fashion or in steps. The current version supports D180, D100, D120 , Skyview and Advanced Datalog files. If you would send me a request to at my email 91827364(at)earthlink.net (bulla31205(at)mypacks.net) I will email you a copy of the "DATALOG SCANNER" program. [img][/img] FLY GUY 91827364(at)earthlink.net (bulla31205(at)mypacks.net)

jbchohhilnhfgkhc.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  109.69 KB
 Viewed:  2716 Time(s)

jbchohhilnhfgkhc.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> AeroElectric-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: