Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CJ6 Interior

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clouddog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:26 am    Post subject: CJ6 Interior Reply with quote

Hey y'all,

I'm needing to replace my seat and back cushions along with the boots that go around the bottom of each stick on my CJ. In addition, I'm considering doing side panels and maybe carpet but those are just a glancing thought and unnecessary but it does look jazzy! 
In any case, does anyone know a good interior person that is familiar with the CJ?  Preferably someone near Nashville TN. I am also accepting opinions on material (cloth, leather, vinyls etc) side panels and the carpet. Any pics, designs or opinions are warmly accepted. It's not rocket science for any upolstry shop to fabricate things up as long as we use some flame retardent materials but thought it would be better with someone familiar with the CJ and may already have the patterns. Oregon Aero is way proud and I know of at least one person that was not happy with the results.
Ok now, let the opinions roll.....

- The Matronics Yak-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Yak-List
Clouddog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:07 am    Post subject: CJ6 Interior Reply with quote

Hey Y'all,

I am in the process of replacing my bottom and back seat cushions on my CJ6. Additionally, I need new boots at the bottom of the control sticks. A few other things would be nice but unnecessary are side panel vinyl covers and perhaps carpet to keep the chill out in the winter. Although panels and carpet are not a priority, they do look jazzy! 
In any case.does anyone know of an upholstery  shop that is familiar with CJ interiors or perhaps one you have used. One caveat, it would be nice if it was relatively close to Nashville, TN. Oregon Aero is very proud of their work but I know one CJ driver that wasn't happy with the results of the fit. 
Will warmly accept all opinions, pros and cons and suggestions on leather, cloth, vinly fabrics. In addition, pics of your proud interior.
Ok then, let the opinions roll........

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

n13472(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:41 am    Post subject: CJ6 Interior Reply with quote

I had Oregon Aero make / build front and rear seats for my CJ6.
It was the best money spent on the plane. More comfortable that
a new Citation jet. On the front seat I had them make the back very
thin because of my long legs to keep the leg angle down. They were NOT cheap
I am sure they would have the patterns still around.

Tom Elliott
CJ-6A NX63727
777 Quartz Ave
PMB 7004
Sandy Valley NV.
Cell 541-297-5497
N13472(at)AOL.COM

From: owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-yak-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Greg Wrobel
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 12:07 PM
To: yak-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: CJ6 Interior

Hey Y'all,

I am in the process of replacing my bottom and back seat cushions on my CJ6. Additionally, I need new boots at the bottom of the control sticks. A few other things would be nice but unnecessary are side panel vinyl covers and perhaps carpet to keep the chill out in the winter. Although panels and carpet are not a priority, they do look jazzy!

In any case.does anyone know of an upholstery shop that is familiar with CJ interiors or perhaps one you have used. One caveat, it would be nice if it was relatively close to Nashville, TN. Oregon Aero is very proud of their work but I know one CJ driver that wasn't happy with the results of the fit.

Will warmly accept all opinions, pros and cons and suggestions on leather, cloth, vinly fabrics. In addition, pics of your proud interior.

Ok then, let the opinions roll........
Virus-free. www.avg.com [url=#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2] [/url]

gjhagstrom(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: CJ6 Interior Reply with quote

My husband Gary J. Hagstrom 65 Nanchang/CJ6 is for sale. accepting offers. My husband was in a plane crash 4-26-18. My husband is disabled in a nursing home. Learning to stand and hopefully walk. desperately want to sell his plane. We want to sell our airpark house. Plane has to go. Linda I am his wife and I will check Garys email. thanks

--

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Yak-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: