Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zenith601-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 07/21/15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith601-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john7902(at)sbcglobal.net

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:05 pm    Post subject: Zenith601-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 07/21/15 Reply with quote

[img]cid:0336D6E7-D0CA-450B-9D9E-B6694953F98E(at)gateway.pace.com[/img]

A Honey to fly! 170 hrs. so far.
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2015, at 12:01 AM, Zenith601-List Digest Server <zenith601-list(at)matronics.com (zenith601-list(at)matronics.com)> wrote:
* ========================= Online Versions of Today's List Digest Archive Today's complete Zenith601-List Digest can also be found in either of the two Web Links listed below. The .html file includes the Digest formatted in HTML for viewing with a web browser and features Hyperlinked Indexes and Message Navigation. The .txt file includes the plain ASCII version of the Zenith601-List Digest and can be viewed with a generic text editor such as Notepad or with a web browser. HTML Version: bcarlson57(at)gmail.com (bcarlson57(at)gmail.com)>Where will I find the 601s parked at Oshkosh?Thank you,BruceOn Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 10:10 PM, Joe <backstagelive(at)gmail.com (backstagelive(at)gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
EAA ZENITH BUILDERS BANQUET FOR 2015Now that the snow is melting in Oshkosh, I can feel that sensation of EAAfever! The countdown is on for another spectacular event. Just announcedtoday, this year's EAA convention will include a B-52 Bomber on display forthe first time ever for an EAA convention!Right now I have the preliminary information for the Zenith BuildersBanquetI would like to pass along to the builders and enthusiasts. This year'sbanquet we be held at the Oshkosh Elks Lodge, 175 W Fernau Ave, Oshkosh, WI54901, the same place as last year's banquet. The date is Thursday night,July 23rd. The bar will open and serve cocktails at 5:30, with dinnerfollowing at 7:30.On the menu this year will be the Elks Lodge famous glazed pineapple ham,broasted chicken, butter parsley potatoes, California blend vegetables,bread, salad, and coffee.Seeing that we will have a projector and screen this year, I would like toask Zenith builders to send me your very best high resolution JPEG picturesvia E-mail. I will put together a presentation and we can play it duringthecocktail and dinner segment. It will be a fun way to show off yourprojects,and to maybe show some of your building pictures to the Zenith family. Ifyou want a caption added, just write a little something and I will insertitin the presentation.As always, there will be a few surprises, and I will give those detailsalong with the door prize list as things progress.This year our banquet has its own Facebook page! Please go to FACEBOOK andtype in "Zenith Banquet". Enter "close friend" and "get notifications" soyou will be able to get all of the announcements as we go. I am justpostingthe pictures tonight and it should be fully functional in a week or so.Please log on and "Friend" the banquet page to you can get up to date newsimmediately!Price for the banquet this year remains the same as last year. The cost isset at $20 per ticket and you can get them in the same way as last year.Tickets will be available at the Zenith booth, and you will be able to usePayPal again for faster service. To buy tickets with PayPal, just go to thePayPal site and send $20 per ticket to backstagelive(at)gmail.com (backstagelive(at)gmail.com). To buyyourtickets by mail, send $20 per ticket and a return stamp to Joe Scheibinger,2809 Scenic Drive, Oshkosh, WI 54904. That way you get your tickets by mailalong with a brochure that gives directions to the Elks, a time table ofZenith events, and travel information for the local bus routes.If you are planning to fly your plane to the convention, parkinginformationwill be added in the next E-mail. It will basically be the same as lastyear.For more information and suggestions please contact Joe Scheibinger at920-237-1450, or e-mail Joe at backstagelive(at)gmail.com (backstagelive(at)gmail.com), or go to the"ZenithBanquet" Facebook page.
-- Bruce Carlson, RPh, MD, DABFMHermiston, Oregon

- The Matronics Zenith601-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith601-List

DSCN0624.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  269.11 KB
 Viewed:  2322 Time(s)

DSCN0624.jpeg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith601-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: