Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HDS for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith601-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tjs22t(at)verizon.net

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: HDS for sale Reply with quote

I was a regular (under the name of zodiacjeff) on this list from about mid '99 until '04 and then went into lurk mode. During the '98 - '02 period I built a Jabiru 3300 powered HDS which now has 348 hours on her. Never in all that time did I think I'd ever part with "my baby" but now that time has arrived due to health reasons.

Perhaps you know of someone who might be interested.

Over 2200 hours in build
Complete Randolph Epibond epoxy of interior airframe
Sensenich fixed prop
Grand Rapids EIS 2000
Naviad AP-1
Vertical card compass
Icom-A200
Narco AT155
Intercom is DRE 201
Sport pilot/LSA
Professionally painted (Concept 2000 system) in Base White and Ford's Desert Violet
NDH
Just completed thorough conditional inspection

I think the workmanship is superb, but then again, I built it!

Price $44,800, serious inquiries, please. Located in southcentral Pennsylvania.

tjs22t(at)verizon.net (tjs22t(at)verizon.net) (717) 697-2999)

[quote][b]

- The Matronics Zenith601-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith601-List
mtherr(at)yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: HDS for sale Reply with quote

Sorry to see you part with your plane. I want to thank you again for all the help on my own project and I know from all you sent me that your plane is of highest quality we can see.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-10-22, at 17:06, "THOMAS SMALL" <tjs22t(at)verizon.net (tjs22t(at)verizon.net)> wrote:
[quote] I was a regular (under the name of zodiacjeff) on this list from about mid '99 until '04 and then went into lurk mode. During the '98 - '02 period I built a Jabiru 3300 powered HDS which now has 348 hours on her. Never in all that time did I think I'd ever part with "my baby" but now that time has arrived due to health reasons.

Perhaps you know of someone who might be interested.

Over 2200 hours in build
Complete Randolph Epibond epoxy of interior airframe
Sensenich fixed prop
Grand Rapids EIS 2000
Naviad AP-1
Vertical card compass
Icom-A200
Narco AT155
Intercom is DRE 201
Sport pilot/LSA
Professionally painted (Concept 2000 system) in Base White and Ford's Desert Violet
NDH
Just completed thorough conditional inspection

I think the workmanship is superb, but then again, I built it!

Price $44,800, serious inquiries, please. Located in southcentral Pennsylvania.

tjs22t(at)verizon.net (tjs22t(at)verizon.net) (717) 697-2999)

Quote:

[b]

- The Matronics Zenith601-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Zenith601-List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> Zenith601-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: