Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tail wheel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV8-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rkeilin(at)cfl.rr.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: tail wheel Reply with quote

Where do you get the single pushrod instead of the chains and springs for the RV-8 tail wheel?
[quote][b]

- The Matronics RV8-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV8-List
edwclg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:08 am    Post subject: tail wheel Reply with quote

Goggle silver bullet

On 7/7/08, Ron Keilin <rkeilin(at)cfl.rr.com (rkeilin(at)cfl.rr.com)> wrote: [quote] Where do you get the single pushrod instead of the chains and springs for the RV-8 tail wheel?
Quote:

[b]

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

martin(at)gbonline.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: tail wheel Reply with quote

Ron,
I presume that you are refering to the tailwheel steering aparatus similar to my RV8. Mine was made and sold by Terry Jantzi who I think has discontinued the business and sold it to a third party. I don't know who. If I hear of whoever is making them now, I will let you know. See you in January.
Dick Martin
RV8 N233M
[quote] ---

greg(at)furnacesafetycons

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: tail wheel Reply with quote

www.fullthrottleconcepts.com

This linkage works great and is oh high quality. I used Jantzi link for many years but this one has been superior for the past 3 years

Greg Hunsicker
RV-8 600 hrs

From: owner-rv8-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv8-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of dick martin
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 7:46 PM
To: rv8-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: tail wheel

Ron,

I presume that you are refering to the tailwheel steering aparatus similar to my RV8. Mine was made and sold by Terry Jantzi who I think has discontinued the business and sold it to a third party. I don't know who. If I hear of whoever is making them now, I will let you know. See you in January.

Dick Martin

RV8 N233M
[quote]
---

greg(at)furnacesafetycons

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: tail wheel Reply with quote

www.fullthrottleconceptsonline.com

From: owner-rv8-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv8-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of Greg Hunsicker
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 8:20 PM
Subject: RE: tail wheel

www.fullthrottleconcepts.com

This linkage works great and is oh high quality. I used Jantzi link for many years but this one has been superior for the past 3 years

Greg Hunsicker
RV-8 600 hrs

From: owner-rv8-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv8-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of dick martin
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: tail wheel

Ron,

Dick Martin

RV8 N233M
[quote]
---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV8-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: