Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RV8- Sikaflex Canopy Info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV8-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
japhillipsga(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: RV8- Sikaflex Canopy Info Reply with quote

Dear Builders, I'm going to use Sika adhesive to attach my canopy. Todd's canopy's has a couple page DIY instructions from Bob & Karen Brown that describes the U295, cleaner and primer process. When I found the Sika products on the web there are various cleaners and primers listed and the only 295 is listed as 295UV not U295. I understand you have to have the correct three products. Who out there knows is 295UV the same as U295 ? and which primer and cleaner is appropriate for the canopy and 295 adhesive? I appreciate any help, thanks, Bill of Georgia

--

- The Matronics RV8-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV8-List
Carl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: RV8- Sikaflex Canopy Info Reply with quote

Hi

I am also working on my canopy and would like the use Sika. Has anyone out their done it on an RV 7 or RV 9 slider using the horizontal square side tube that runs from the forward bow the rear bow? If so out did you attach the canopy skirt with out drilling? Any help is really appreciated. I have printed all the articles, instruction and list information, but I mostly find RV 8 instructions. I could really use some help on how to do it on a RV 7 Slider.

Thanks CJ

From: owner-rv8-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-rv8-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of japhillipsga(at)aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 2:14 PM
To: rv8-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: RV8- Sikaflex Canopy Info

Dear Builders, I'm going to use Sika adhesive to attach my canopy. Todd's canopy's has a couple page DIY instructions from Bob & Karen Brown that describes the U295, cleaner and primer process. When I found the Sika products on the web there are various cleaners and primers listed and the only 295 is listed as 295UV not U295. I understand you have to have the correct three products. Who out there knows is 295UV the same as U295 ? and which primer and cleaner is appropriate for the canopy and 295 adhesive? I appreciate any help, thanks, Bill of Georgia

--

- The Matronics RV8-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RV8-List

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RV8-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: