Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cylinder Assemblies For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> M14PEngines-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhonda(at)bpaengines.com

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject: Cylinder Assemblies For Sale Reply with quote

Dianne Beard has asked us to assist her in selling 11 each M14 Series 2 cylinder assemblies (uninspected) that Eric sent here just before his accident.  The assemblies are available for $125 each.  Please contact me directly if you would like any additional information.

Thank you.

Rhonda Barrett-Bewley
Barrett Precision Engines, Inc.
2870-B N. Sheridan Rd.
Tulsa, OK  74115
(918) 835-1089 phone
(918) 835-1754 fax
www.barrettprecisionengines.com

- The Matronics M14PEngines-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?M14PEngines-List
dsavarese(at)elmore.rr.co

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Cylinder Assemblies For Sale Reply with quote

Rhonda,
Were these cylinders sent to Barrett to be overhauled and have been sitting on the shelf waiting to be overhauled?
Say hello to Monte for me.
Best regards,
Dennis Savarese

A. Dennis Savarese
334-285-2141 Office
334-546-8182 Mobile
www.yak-52.com
[quote] ---

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Rhonda(at)bpaengines.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Cylinder Assemblies For Sale Reply with quote

They were sent here for overhaul and arrived the day before Eric’s crash.  We put them in storage until Dianne knew what she wanted to do with them.  They are not repaired, and we don’t have any parts yet from VMP to be able to complete the repairs at this time. 

Best,

[i]Rhonda[/i]

From: owner-m14pengines-list-server(at)matronics.com [mailto:owner-m14pengines-list-server(at)matronics.com] On Behalf Of A. Dennis Savarese
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 8:34 AM
To: m14pengines-list(at)matronics.com
Subject: Re: M14PEngines-List: Cylinder Assemblies For Sale

Rhonda,

Were these cylinders sent to Barrett to be overhauled and have been sitting on the shelf waiting to be overhauled?

Say hello to Monte for me.

Best regards,

Dennis Savarese

A. Dennis Savarese
334-285-2141 Office
334-546-8182 Mobile
www.yak-52.com
[quote]
---

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> M14PEngines-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: