Matronics Email Lists Forum Index Matronics Email Lists
Web Forum Interface to the Matronics Email Lists

Get Email Distribution Too!Get Email Distribution Too!    FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

912UL running badly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RotaxEngines-List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul.Kates(at)dvn.com

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: 912UL running badly Reply with quote

I need some one who can help trouble shoot a 912UL in the Houston area.  I have reached to limits of my knowledge.

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of all or any portion of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.

[quote][b]

- The Matronics RotaxEngines-List Email Forum -

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?RotaxEngines-List
Thom Riddle

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: 912UL running badly Reply with quote

Paul,

I'm nowhere near Houston and can't guarantee we can help you on line
but it is worth a shot. Tell us all you can about what you 912UL is or
isn't doing. All could benefit from the discussion even if we can't
help you solve it from a distance.

Thom in Buffalo

Use the List Feature Navigator to browse the many List utilities available such as the Email Subscriptions page, Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ, Photoshare, and much more:

Don't worry about old age... it doesn't last very long.
- Anonymous
NYTerminat(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: 912UL running badly Reply with quote

Thom,

I am near Cortland and have never balanced my carbs with gauges, perhaps one day we can get together and perform the task. Doesn't run rough but never balanced with the gauges.

Bob Spudis
N701ZX 104 hrs/ 912S

In a message dated 5/9/2007 7:22:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, thomriddle(at)adelphia.net writes:
Quote:
Paul,

I'm nowhere near Houston and can't guarantee we can help you on line
but it is worth a shot. Tell us all you can about what you 912UL is or
isn't doing. All could benefit from the discussion even if we can't
help you solve it from a distance.

Thom in Buffalo

See what's free at AOL.com.
[quote][b]

Thom Riddle

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: 912UL running badly Reply with quote

Bob,

Are you referring to Cortland County Airport (N03)? When flying toward
the east on a flight that will require a fuel stop, I almost always
stop at N03 since they are one of the very few airports I know of in
NY that sells MoGas. Where precisely are you located and what are you
flying? My guess from the N number is a Zenith CH-701.

Thom in Buffalo

Don't worry about old age... it doesn't last very long.
- Anonymous
NYTerminat(at)aol.com

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: 912UL running badly Reply with quote

Thom,
Yes N03. I have a private 1300 ft strip that is just on the other side of Greek Peak ski area where I keep my plane. I can get the Lat, Long if you would like or just meet some time at Cortland. I am about 8 or 9 miles from N03. Yes, it is a CH-701 with a 912ULS for an engine with a 3 blade Woodcomp Klassic prop. I have a set of gauges from Lockwood but never set up the carbs with them.

Bob
Do not archive

In a message dated 5/10/2007 7:03:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, thomriddle(at)adelphia.net writes:
Quote:

Bob,

Are you referring to Cortland County Airport (N03)? When flying toward
the east on a flight that will require a fuel stop, I almost always
stop at N03 since they are one of the very few airports I know of in
NY that sells MoGas. Where precisely are you located and what are you
flying? My guess from the N number is a Zenith CH-701.

Thom in Buffalo

See what's free at AOL.com.
[quote][b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matronics Email Lists Forum Index -> RotaxEngines-List All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: